No announcement yet.

The Dog Days of Summer MLB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Lee was on fire. 10 Ks no earned runs. Struck out Arod and Posada to end it. In the zone for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
      tommy, you'll find something to hate after tonight...lol

Comment

• Incredible pitching by Lee, a poor performance by the Yanks offense.

No worries, though - Pedro tonight. Who's your daddy?

Comment

• Lee was awesome all night. if the Yanks bullpen didnt give up 4 it would have been a much more interesting game. CC took a while to get going but givin up 2 runs should be enough to get a W, Lee just kept their bats at bay......

See if Yankees can wake up the bats tonight....
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• As much as I hate the Yankees, I hope they dismantle Pedro. All those years he lingered with the Mets never really producing, always injured. Plus, the guy speaks perfect english but I still dont understand what he trying to say.

Comment

• i don't hate the Phillies, and it's a big reason why the Yankees lost last night. They run off of my hatred for others. I gotta fix this somehow, it's just not there like it is for the Sox, Angels, Mets, and almost every other team as well. This is bad.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                i don't hate the Phillies, and it's a big reason why the Yankees lost last night. They run off of my hatred for others. I gotta fix this somehow, it's just not there like it is for the Sox, Angels, Mets, and almost every other team as well. This is bad.
                Tommy,
                All those sessions of your therapist telling you to not hate and find your happy place....look where its getting the Yankees now!!!!

Comment

• It's fukking up my whole day. breed hatred and you win, soften up and you're as good as done.

Comment

• there was an open mic in the Phillies clubhouse...they were saying Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle were gay. They said Yankees suck and only reason they ever won a WS was because they bought it. They said CC should have stayed in Cleveland cause he'd have a better chance of winning a World Series there. Someone said they bought A-Rods purse, and x-tra small underwear (due to roiids shrinking the nads) off eBay. They were talking about making sure they all say the right things in public as not to piss of some Yankee fan named Atomic Tommy...if he puts a romote control through the wall at any time during the World Series they'd be in some trouble...lol
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      It's fukking up my whole day. breed hatred and you win, soften up and you're as good as done.
                      I have to admit I didn't watch the game because I was at a Halloween party with my son. I did get up this morning and fire the blackberry to MLB and see who won..It sort of brightened my day to see the Phillies win..but I'm a diehard NL fan too.

Comment

• shawn.
                        did they say anything about Mattingly? That would do it. the rest is just jealousy.

Comment

• not much, said he played 1B because he threw like a girl, shouldnt had his number retired and his ass looked fat in pinstripes but that was about it...said he was a good hitting coach and the yankee's would have a shot if he still was around NY.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• now I hate the Phillies, it's on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                              not much, said he played 1B because he threw like a girl, shouldnt had his number retired and his ass looked fat in pinstripes but that was about it...said he was a good hitting coach and the yankee's would have a shot if he still was around NY.
                              I'm pretty sure they said Shawn's sister could throw better than him and Damon both.

Comment

• Shawn's sister can throw better than Damon, but the Donnie part is a lie!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X