X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    But what about the Vietnamese?
    "The cunt speaks?" -lol

Gotta go with the biggest guns you have, you're leaving 50 home runs on the bench with posada and matsui.
    Swisher is batting 5th tonight, that's how weakened the lineup is.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I can't believe it. I leave to go get some dinner and visit a couple friends and I get home and low and behold the Phillies are on top in the 4th..I should leave more often when the games are on..
      Tommy, I take what you said earlier as a compliment. For an AL fan you and Shawn are alright.. I wouldn't let you marry my sister..but maybe a third cousin or something.

Comment

• Is she interested in old, broke guys?If so I'm available.

I knew deep down that AJ wasn't a good call tonight. Lee has been amazing again.

Comment

• Man are the Yankees tough to put away or what? Almost tied that one up
          after being down 8-2. Tough break on Jeter's double play. The Phillie fans looked like they were gasping for air right before. That was at least satisfying after Coke couldn't keep the game where it was at 6-2.
          Phillies-8
          Yankees-6
          Phillies are in a great position right now with the Yankee starters all going on 3 days rest for the rest of the way out. One thing I have hope about is Hamels is the game 7 starter. Pettite on 3 days I'm not too sure about right now. They're definitely in a little bind, should have started Gaudin tonight. Easy to say in retrospect. I wanted that before the fact though.
          Yankees almost fukkin' pulled back in that one, damn that sucked .
          Teixeira has to start hitting cuz the Phillies are. Brett Gardner can't hit a lick.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            The Phillie fans looked like they were gasping for air right before.
            I certainly was. I was about ready to put my hat away for another 8 months!
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

. Brett Gardner can't hit a lick.
              Yes he can...as long as its a padded wall. Maybe he should switch to Nascar.

Charlie pulling Victorino was totally fuckin stupid. There is going to be a lot of pressure going into the Bronx on both sides.

Comment

"The cunt speaks?" -lol
                You lost! That's for John Lennon you Yankee fuckin' cunt!
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Phillies are not rolling over ... It'll be exciting back in NY !!!

Comment

• It ends in 6. Pettitte will pitch a doosey, and Pedro not so much. Again, not going to be a low scoring game. But this time the Yank's offense pulls through. Gonna be a hell of a game. One for the ages, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      You lost! That's for John Lennon you Yankee fuckin' cunt!
                      Phukkin' Phillie Phaggot!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Towel waving Moron.
                      Citizen from Citizens "Bunk" Park
                      Bandwagoner.
                      Frontrunner
                      Douche Slurping Buzzard
                      Bush Leaguer
                      Busher
                      Bum
                      Green Horn

hey, give me a call in a little while

Comment

• Pedro is on full rest, Pettitte is on 3 days just like AJ last night.
                        No bueno. Yankees in 7, only , and only because Hamels is supposed to pitch.
                        He was quoted as saying that he just wished the season would end already.
                        What the fukk is that shit??? that's no bueno either. I heard Cliff Lee said he would be ready
                        to pitch around 4 innings in game 7, that's o.k. with me too, he was spent after 7
                        last night and the yanks finally got to him. It's going to come down to who outhits who. I'm gonna spout for the last time, Girardi is the achillies heel of the yankees.
                        I was against Burnett pitching yesterday. I see andy getting shelled tomorrow, and the Yankees pull out game 7 just because it's game 7 at Yankee stadium.
                        The loss of Melky is no bueno, but at least the yankees will have the rest of their guys in the lineup again.
                        Pitchers batting. In this day and age, why?

Comment

Phukkin' Phillie Phaggot!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Towel waving Moron.
                          Citizen from Citizens "Bunk" Park
                          Bandwagoner.
                          Frontrunner
                          Douche Slurping Buzzard
                          Bush Leaguer
                          Busher
                          Bum
                          Green Horn
                          Yeah, but don't hold it against me

hey, give me a call in a little while
                          will do
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• call me around 10:30 I'm immersed in battle on my Yankee board.

Comment

• where have the Phillie fans been in this thread lately, c'mon guys, input!!!

Comment

• yankees end it tomorrow....plan the parade
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X