No announcement yet.

The Dog Days of Summer MLB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're better off getting pulled over with a kilo of black tar heroin than testing positive for steroids.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Balco selling black tar heroin now days?

Comment

• nope,it's a company called Tarco

Comment

• Their labs are located in Mexico-lol

Comment

• Marijuana possession by someone who lives in San Francisco?? Holy shit, the world's gonna collapse!!!
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Balcoke-Labs in south america

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                you're better off getting pulled over with a kilo of black tar heroin than testing positive for steroids.

Thats how they hide the steriod supply on their lengthy road trips, hide the juice stash under the black tar, kilo of coke and lb of weed. Its just performance enhancers and dietary supplements....
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Tommy, Shawn....Whats your take on the free agent market.. Boras is once again toting his shit and holding court amongst the MLB meetings.. What a putz. They need to ignore him and his clients for a year and wait till he comes back to reality.

Comment

• He said Johnny Damon has the body of a 30 year old and wants a 4 year deal-lol
                    Yeah, the body of a 30 year old and the arm of a 9 year old.
                    i think the Yankees would sign him to a 2 year deal max.
                    Giants may be in the market for him. Boras is something else, but if i were a player
                    I'd want him to be my agent if i'm gonna be honest. You know that he was a player in the Cubs organization when he was coming up, he got injured but they took care of him and paid his way through law school. They created a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      He said Johnny Damon has the body of a 30 year old and wants a 4 year deal-lol
                      Yeah, the body of a 30 year old and the arm of a 9 year old.
                      i think the Yankees would sign him to a 2 year deal max.
                      Giants may be in the market for him. Boras is something else, but if i were a player
                      I'd want him to be my agent if i'm gonna be honest. You know that he was a player in the Cubs organization when he was coming up, he got injured but they took care of him and paid his way through law school. They created a monster.
                      I didn't know that about Boras. I thought he was just the one that fed the goat !!!

Comment

• Lincecum winning the NL Cy Young is about as fucking stupid as me winning guitar player of the year.

Comment

• I thought they'd give it to Wainwright.

Comment

• arm of a 9 yr old...lol. I think I had a better arm when I was 9 than Damon has now and an MLB'er
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                            X