Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Your Help

Bros,

I have never asked anyone for anything for as long as I can remember. For those of you who are also members of ShredGuitars, you know how I believe in karma and that I have done great things for many members over there. Even on this site, I've helped whoever I can when they needed it. And now, I have to swallow my pride and ask for help.

As some of you might know, my dad is my hero. I've idolized him since I was old enough to walk. And now, I don't know if he'll be able to anymore. I received a Red Cross message that my dad was in a horrible motorcycle accident where a Suburban ran into him at close to 45 mph while my dad was stopped at a red light. He's spent the better part of the last 2 days in the ER. He has a spinal reconstruction surgery scheduled as well as months of physical therapy ahead. His medical insurance will not cover the surgery...leaving about $30,000 for us to pay. I've emptied my entire savings account and everything I can spare from my checking account but that still leaves a little over $2,000. I'm paid again on the 15th...but that's too long. He needs this surgery as soon as possible to have any chance of walking again.

I would never ask anyone for help, but not only do I need this, but he needs this. Please, any amount will help.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thank you.
    -David
Working...
X