Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in for a Burger in a can?

Unfortunately, I kid you not.

January 27, 2008 Swiss-based company Katadyn began in 1926 when its founder (Professor Georg Alexander Krause) found a way of harnessing the disinfectant qualities of silver and began his pioneering work in portable water purification units. The 80 year old company’s core business is still mobile…

The truly sad thing about this? It's advertised as Fast Food In The Wilderness.

Haha I'd eat it, beats the shit out of the $10 "meal" you can buy on American. Those who fly coach alot know which one I mean.

Comment

The best thing about this post was discovering gizmag.com which by it's name alone would have made me nervous to check out. But I guess rsmacker is going with gizmag.co.uk so it seems like it's safe.

I'm interested in that company's other "food" product Peronin. It's like the slime food in The Matrix.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I think I puked in my mouth.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

"Mmmm.....burger in a can..."

Comment

They actually had a story on the news about these.
            Gibson SG Standard
            Jackson DK2M Dinky
            Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
            Roland Micro Cube
            Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Working...
            X