Man, What the fuggen hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, What the fuggen hell?

RSmacker has'nt been ass fugged or fugged any ass lately.No rotten cunt has kill a gopher,This is getting to be A lot like a seniors swingers club around here
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Whaddaya mean I aint been doing any cornholing? Why this very afternoon I skived off work and went to see a very obliging young lady I know. As I was balling her from behind I marvelled at just how close her dirtbox is to the pussy, perhaps this one is a couple of mm closer than others, I don't know.

Weeeell, the inevitable happened, I pulled right back for a long stroke and the tip of my bludger slipped out, the following thrust lanced her balloon knot. I can thoroughly recommend this move for those whose sex life is becoming boring and pedestrian, I guarantee a lively response! It was how I imagine it would be to be trying to hug a dolphin as a Japanese fisherman harpoons it. I'm sure the noise she made could detect shoals of fish like sonar, and wriggle.......well, that word scarcely does it justice, she was wrigglier than a very wriggly thing, I had a hell of a job holding onto her. I was scared to let go, to be honest, I feared serious injury from her flailing limbs.

It's not as if she is shy of a spot of buggery, she loves it. Usually.

Hey, and don't knock senior citizen swingers, they know their time is short so they want as much bone as they can get. Many a fine tune played on an old fiddle.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Weeeell, the inevitable happened, I pulled right back for a long stroke and the tip of my bludger slipped out, the following thrust lanced her balloon knot. I guarantee a lively response! It was how I imagine it would be to be trying to hug a dolphin as a Japanese fisherman harpoons it.

:ROTF: Where the fuck do you come up with this shit :ROTF:

Comment

That's awesome.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Many a fine tune played on an old fiddle.
          Hold on a sec - are you playing the fiddle?
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Holy back button, Batman!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
              :ROTF: Where the fuck do you come up with this shit :ROTF:
              Dunno, these thoughts just spring into my head. The worst thing is laughing when they do, it's really difficult trying to convince someone that they don't really want to know why you are giggling whilst porking them. They push and push, then you tell them and they get all huffy. Can't win!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Women get mad if you laugh while you're porkin' them for some reason. Every girl I knew did. You'd think they'd be happy because you're happy. Nope!

But I don't care. When they get huffy, that's when I finish with a big belly laugh..as I glaze 'em like a donut. That's when I fart for about 30+ seconds, and say "thank you". Well, at least I'm polite.
                Last edited by horns666; 06-21-2009, 12:44 AM.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X