public service warning .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public service warning .....

I'm sure it went down just like the victim said.
    :ROTF:

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Yep, ..all the time.

Luckily i coaxed mine out with a worm. All they had to do was wave a worm in front of his pud and they'll take the bait every time. Exept for those damn Amazon PP fish that swim up your pee stream and into your dickhole. Those have barbs on it..but I just grab it by the tail and rip it out real fast. Like ripping off a band-aid!!

The worse fish to stick in your peehole is a blowfish. Everything is peachy until they get scared..then POP!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      The worse fish to stick in your peehole is a blowfish. Everything is peachy until they get scared..then POP!
      LOL. Another Bill Z gem. How in the hell do you get a fish in your..........nevermind. I'm feeling lightheaded now.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

1.5 cm wide...how the heck does that fit inside??
        Scott

Comment

"A 2cm long fish apparently found it's way into the "

ITS DAMMIT NOT IT'S

FUCKING IDIOTS
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Mike, Ron is in dire need for a nice sig line. I want him to have this. The people will love it.

Originally Posted by horns666
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The part about needing counselling made me chuckle.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candir%C3%BA

Comment

Working...
                X