Yngwie Malmsteen gear for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yngwie Malmsteen gear for sale

I came across this info on the Blabbermouth website today, he's probably not hard up for cash but he's got some flight cases for sale on eBay.

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

I'm going to hold off until someone else posts some fjooking feedback on the maestro.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      I'm going to hold off until someone else posts some fjooking feedback on the maestro.

I don't know why, but that almost made me spew soda all over my computer.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
        I don't know why, but that almost made me spew soda all over my computer.
        You laugh! YJM may fly on the fretboard, but that's no guarantee he's not one of those slow-ass eBay shippers.

Comment

those are road cases, not gear
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            those are road cases, not gear

"Why aren't road cases considered gear?!? Headgear is considered gear, and it protects your head the same way as road cases protect your equipment. Hello?!?"

Comment

I'm guessing he's paying for a lawsuit because he unleashed the fury on the wrong person.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                I'm guessing he's paying for a lawsuit because he unleashed the fury on the wrong person.

Originally posted by Yngwie Fuckin' Malmsteen
                Yngwie Malmsteen was kind enough to donate some of his touring gear for various charities.
                On a serious note though, that would probably be some pretty cool rock/metal memorabilia..
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
                  I came across this info on the Blabbermouth website today, he's probably not hard up for cash but he's got some flight cases for sale on eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/malmsteensales
                  With the proceeds going to charity(assuming he´s not lying), I'd say his finances probably aren´t the problem

Comment

Is there a flame graphic on them?
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

"Why aren't road cases considered gear?!? Headgear is considered gear, and it protects your head the same way as road cases protect your equipment. Hello?!?"

do you play flight cases? Do they alter the sound? Does the Yngwie stencil on the case alter your tone?
                      Not in my fookin book
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                      X