Guitar Affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Affair

Hmm.. For average stuff, my guitaraffair.com= musician's friend with a 30 day return policy....but if you wanted to demo a Sandoval I guess this wouldn't be a bad way to do it.

Vass

So I can pay $400 a week to "rent" the Sandoval V? Maybe if I had more money than brains. Still, it's a neat idea.
    Scott

Comment

What about people that ding up or damage the guitar. I think this may be a bad business idea, also there is not that great of a selection.

Comment

I'd agree that it won't last in this form- If for no other reason than they want your social to run a credit check- Sure, let me send it right over!

It might work on the very high end, with professional musicians that for whatever reason need a particular axe to lay something down...or want to have a certain look for a particular performance. But even that's a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
          It might work on the very high end, with professional musicians that for whatever reason need a particular axe to lay something down...
          But, hell, they don't have real '59 Les Pauls or '57 Strats... what musician rents a '59 Reissue?

Hell, you can buy it from musicians friend and return it within 45 days.

Seems like someone didn't really put together a great business plan...
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            So I can pay $400 a week to "rent" the Sandoval V?
            Yeah you prolly won't get your deposit back if you move the switch to the lower horn where it belongs, either.

Comment

The Ed Roman Pearlcaster is valued at $4200.00
              Affair Pricing:

Daily:$75.00
              Weekly:$250.00
              Shipping:$75.00

...Yeah.
              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

It looks to me like an easy way to make $50.00 on membership fees then deny credit to the people due to " iffy" or bad credit histories..
                There are legit companies and stores that rent/lease vintage and really cool stuff to studios, bands, photo shoots and the likes.

Comment

Working...
                X