X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next person who puts those icons in that order is getting sued
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Has Ed been hanging out with Noel Lee?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        First thing that popped into my head when I saw that shoe was EVH.
        Eddie has a case on that basis alone.
        Confusingly similar is grounds enough for a copyright infringement claim.
        He may not win the case, but he does have legitimate grounds to file the complaint.

First thing that popped into my head when I saw it was, "what an ugly fuggin shoe".
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
          First thing that popped into my head when I saw it was, "what an ugly fuggin shoe".
          Well I said that about the shoes Eddie is pushing on his site, but that is besides the point.
          -Rick

Comment

remind me never to go into business with some of you guys.... eddie absolutely has a case and the right to protect what he was "smart enough" to have copyrighted..if he doesn't he loses that right... ask Fender how it works

Comment

I stopped caring about Ed AND Van Halen in general, when Dave left years ago. fuck Ed, and his bullshit, arrogant, money-grubbing ways. I hope Nike sticks his dick in the dirt on this one.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

I was thinking of repainting another Warrior white with black EVH stencil. Would Ed travel all the way to the UK to sue me?
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X