Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official JCF Irish Hurling Thread

Of course you know, this is to bug Newc
    What a great game, you have a little of everything in this one.
    You got some Football, Hockey, Lacrosse, sprinkled in with a little baseball too. How can you possibly go wrong?????

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 06-21-2009, 05:30 PM.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

I thought this was going to be a drinking game...
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?

one less drunk..............
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Itish hurling is a kick-ass game. The company I used to work at did a couple seasons of it, encrypting and re-broadcasting it to Irish clubs/Sports bars here in the states and Canada.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I've become particularly fond of Irish Yoga myself:

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
            I've become particularly fond of Irish Yoga myself:

HAHAHAHAHA! That's harsh.

That Irish hurling looks neat. I wonder how bad those sticks would hurt if you got hit in the head with one?
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              Itish hurling is a kick-ass game. The company I used to work at did a couple seasons of it, encrypting and re-broadcasting it to Irish clubs/Sports bars here in the states and Canada.
              encrypting? So the broadcast couldn't be intercepted by non-Irish Americans/Canadians?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X