No announcement yet.

This post is my "Just because" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This post is my "Just because" thread.

Ok. So I have had plenty to b*tch and moan about in the last couple months. Brothers death, house woes, parent issues, etc..

But today (and that b*stard Murphy and his law may make me regret saying this) I am feeling good. I have a new guitar sitting in my house, another new one on the way. looking at a house tonight we may actually buy. Mom's health is stable, my job is stable, over all everything is pretty much as ok as it could possibly be.

So I just thought I would post something somewhat positive.

I hope everyone here is in high spirits, and if you're going through a rough patch that is passes soon.

It's just nice to be able to breath. or is it breathe. whichever
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Cool bro. I'm glad for ya...

Comment

now I have Jane's Addiction in my head.....

glad to hear you're on an upswing. Enjoy it!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm glad it's going your way.Thanks for the kind words.................
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Sorry about the troubles, but I'm glad to hear you're on the upswing for now.

Life would be pretty dull if it was flat as Kansas. Though the Downs always suck, without them, we can't truly appreciate the Ups.

At least, that's the way I've always heard it. I mean, it'd be nice to have nothing but Ups and Evens and never a notable Down (excluding, of course, the obligatory elderly relative passing on), but then again, that's not something many people have ever experienced, or at least haven't spoken of as often as the rest of us do about our Up/Even/Downs.

And on the inverse, you have those who have experienced nothing but Downs, and Downs and Evens with never a notable Up. Then there are those who have only the extremes - Up or Down with no Even. That's gotta be maddening.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X