Fuck Bank of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Bank of America.

I sign up, they tell me I get free checks because I'm a student.

I log into my online banking and I see a transaction for -$27 dollars. What's this?

Checks.

Apparently, the checks are fucking free, but there's a $27 dollar fee to print the fucking checks.

Fuck Bank of America.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

"We also offer free anal reaming. Of course, lube is $27."

Comment

Who the hell uses checks in this day and age?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I use them to pay bills. The devil is in the details my friend. Bank disclosure is printed small for a reason. I am not saying they are not wrong for doing this but they will hide behind the disclosure that you were supposed to read to justify it.

Comment

BoA has hands down the best online Billpay features. I do all of my billing work on it. I haven't actually written a check in F'n ages.
          Blank yo!

Comment

I haven't written a cheque in....years I think.
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I know a lot of people no longer use them. I have actually worked for a bank (that's why I brought up disclosure) and I know first hand how secure and dependable online bill pay is. For mortgage, car, and phone bills I use bill pay but there are a few bills that I have where the only option is to pay by check.

Comment

I've been usinf BoA for years too. Been paying my bills online for over 10 years. I never write checks either. The only time I write a check is when I have to pay taxes, then I snail mail the IRS my tax payment
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  Who the hell uses checks in this day and age?
                  I still do, for my electric, water, gas and townhouse association maintenance fees. Everything else gets paid online or over the phone. I still get all my paper bills mailed to me, too.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    I still do, for my electric, water, gas and townhouse association maintenance fees. Everything else gets paid online or over the phone. I still get all my paper bills mailed to me, too.
                    Everyone once in a while I need to send a check down to my sister for going splits on a gift or something for our parents - boom - do it right through BoA - My checks are so old they still say "Summit Bank" on them.
                    Blank yo!

Comment

I do, so I can mail bills out a few days late if I have to. My mortgage payment can arrive at the bank by mail up to 15 days after the due date with no charge but if I set it up to come out electronically on that date automatically there is a charge. Then there are months when I might send the cable bill a week late in favor of having the money for a more pressing bill.

Comment

Originally posted by tooslowhand View Post
                        I do, so I can mail bills out a few days late if I have to. My mortgage payment can arrive at the bank by mail up to 15 days after the due date with no charge but if I set it up to come out electronically on that date automatically there is a charge. Then there are months when I might send the cable bill a week late in favor of having the money for a more pressing bill.
                        Credit score? What credit score?

Pay your bills on time, man.
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                          Everyone once in a while I need to send a check down to my sister for going splits on a gift or something for our parents - boom - do it right through BoA - My checks are so old they still say "Summit Bank" on them.

HAHA dude, me too. I have a box of em, as well as some Fleet ones. Actually, I don't think I have a single BOA check.

I love using them, they still work, of course....and they'll probably last me another 20 years, since I only use em for wedding gifts & such.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                            HAHA dude, me too. I have a box of em, as well as some Fleet ones. Actually, I don't think I have a single BOA check.

I love using them, they still work, of course....and they'll probably last me another 20 years, since I only use em for wedding gifts & such.
                            BoA never retires their ABA numbers, so you're good for life - or until BoA is gobbled up. But seriously - those routing numbers are never retired.
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Send the bank's head man a letter, tell him he's a cunt and that your hero is the Unabomber. Then tell him you'll send him a Christmas present.
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X