Fuck Bank of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    Send the bank's head man a letter, tell him he's a cunt and that your hero is the Unabomber. Then tell him you'll send him a Christmas present.
    :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

WTF is BoA? Barry Obama Ass? Who's bank is it anyway? I still like the Folgers safe deposit box... Works for me!
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

BoA - are also the 1st institution to push for giving illegal immigrants a place to bank, but if you mistakenly hire one of them - you can be fined? Some things just don't seem right.
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
        :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

WTF is BoA?
        If you read the title of the thread, you would know. And knowing is half the battle.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

!!!

Toejam has competition..it's BOA..

Fuck ToeJams Bank Of America!
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              BoA has hands down the best online Billpay features. I do all of my billing work on it. I haven't actually written a check in F'n ages.
              No doubt - and you can add anyone or anything as a payee, so basically, checks are a thing of the past which is why the US Postal Service is drowning in it's own shit.

And - BOA also has it's share of assholes, idiots, morons and morphedites working for it who will at times assess fees that are incorrect. I've found that a quick call to customer service will get the fee removed 9 out of 10 time. Give them a call - you may well be pleased with the result.
              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
              --horns666 - 12/29/08
              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

My company is a contractor for BOA. They never pay their bills.We have to practically beg to get paid. We just sent them a letter threatening to turn them over to collections. I say fuggem too.

Comment

Credit score? What credit score?

Pay your bills on time, man.
                  credit score? You obviously dont know how it works.
                  Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                    I sign up, they tell me I get free checks because I'm a student.

I log into my online banking and I see a transaction for -$27 dollars. What's this?

Checks.

Apparently, the checks are fucking free, but there's a $27 dollar fee to print the fucking checks.

Fuck Bank of America.
                    What they mean by "free checking" is that they won't charge you a monthly service charge for having a checking account. You still have to pay for the physical checks. Because there's so much online banking nowadays, people forget that 10-15 years ago banks charged service fees of up to $15/mo. if you had a checking account and didn't maintain a high minimum balance at all times. So if you lived from paycheck to paycheck you had to pay for the privilege of a checking account.

Now most offer "free checking" but you still have to pay somebody to print the actual physical checks for you.

You can call Customer Service, but whether you'll get any satisfaction or not is questionable. You can always use other printing companies to print your checks and get them for $4-$5 per 200 checks instead of that $27 though. They always have coupons in the sales section of Sunday newspapers.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      What they mean by "free checking" is that they won't charge you a monthly service charge for having a checking account. You still have to pay for the physical checks. Because there's so much online banking nowadays, people forget that 10-15 years ago banks charged service fees of up to $15/mo. if you had a checking account and didn't maintain a high minimum balance at all times. So if you lived from paycheck to paycheck you had to pay for the privilege of a checking account.

Now most offer "free checking" but you still have to pay somebody to print the actual physical checks for you.

You can call Customer Service, but whether you'll get any satisfaction or not is questionable. You can always use other printing companies to print your checks and get them for $4-$5 per 200 checks instead of that $27 though. They always have coupons in the sales section of Sunday newspapers.
                      Yeah, I went online and they basically told me "sorry you misunderstood". I looked up something about BoA and it seems they're a top priority when it comes to "reading the fine print".
                      Originally posted by horns666
                      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Credit score? What credit score?

Pay your bills on time, man.
                        My credit score is well over 700. That can be achieved by making sure you pay your credit card bills and other debts such as mortgages before tending to the phone company who can surely wait. I get a monthly commission check which is the only check big enough to pay my mortgage and all the other bills are paid by my weekly paychecks. It comes in at slightly different times each month so sometimes... you just gotta stretch it a bit.

Comment

Working...
                        X