With friends like the ones I have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With friends like the ones I have...

I told you guys about Ade, my former bassplayer before, his rowdy behavior and exessive drinking. As I'm typing this down it's nearly 3:30 in the morning and I just got home from having been Ade's personal taxi driver.

A week ago some people I have known for a long time called me up about Ade and told me that last time they jammed with him a creative spark was there and they really liked what he came up with. They wanted to start a musical relationship with him. So I called Ade and he was really excited about it, so it was arranged that tonight they would try him out.

When I arrived at Ade's place it was revealed that he cut off his long hair and had gone for a skinhead look. Between you and I, Ade without hair looks a LOT like Eighties gay-icon Jimmy Somerville.

When we arrived at the place the music started flowing and so did the beers, I don't know how many pints Ade swigged away but it was a lot. After we left, we ran across people from another band who we've befriended and they invited us to an Irish pub to have guinnes beer. It was then that Ade began to lose it, he drank a pint and threw the empty glass over his shoulder making it shatter. And when he got up from his seat he toppled over, having lost his sense of balance completely.

When I drove him home he was passed out in the shotgun seat and then I smelled a tell tale acid odor. When arriving at his place I couldn't wake him up but he was still breathing, with one of his neighbors we carried him from my car and woke his girlfriend up to get him inside his appartment. He awoke when we carried him in and insisted that he could walk inside himself, as he stood up, a wet spot on the ground became visible, and a wet seat confirmed my suspicions: Ade has pissed himself in my car.

I've had enough of it, regardless of him getting the job in that new musical project or not, I'm NOT gonna drive him there again, he'll have to get there on his own terms.

I'm off to sleep.

That sounds like a normal night when I was your age except there was usually alot more drunken musicians than just 1.

Comment

I have never been so drunk I have pissed my pants. I did do an exorcist like projectile vomit session in my sisters bathroom once, but thats it.

Make him strap into some depends before you let him back in your car.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Some people shouldn't drink - it sounds like he is one of them.
        Been quite drunk before, but have yet to piss my pants. I can definitely relate to the projectile puking. Not my fondest memory.
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

If you haven't pissed your pants, or somebody else's pants, you have been drunk enough.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            That sounds like a normal night when I was your age except there was usually alot more drunken musicians than just 1.
            Pretty much.
            If there wasn't a bunch of people puking at the party it was considered a dull evening.

Darn,
            I'm having a "Get of my lawn" moment.

I'm too damn old to feel this young....
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Someone say beer? Where? Who's buyin?

Yeh, pretty much normal Saturday night shit back in the day, hell even at NAMM a few times . Dunno about the pissin match, but a skunk seems to come to mind.

I used to hang out with this guy that sounds just like Ade, carried him many times out of parties, bars, etc only to find my shirt soaked, fkr! But he is what he is and that's what the deal was. When you went out with him, you knew what would eventually happen.

If you don't like it, stay away from the guy, it's that simple. If he's a good friend, talk to him, get him some help and deal with it. Yer pick bro!
              Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Sounds like the kinda guy who's gonna wake up dead one morning in a throat full of vomit. If you really are close to the guy I'd try to get him to stop drinking.
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Ade's the Man! You two are just itching to get together and be like Sparks or Erasure or something. He'll be the nutcase everyone talks about and you will be Andrew Ridgely.

I can't wait for the demos!

Next time he does this, and there will be a next time because you keep going back for more, you two are like Buttman and Robin I reckon, I suggest you do a poo in his jacket pocket. Make sure you have a camera ready for the reaction shot, and post it here, of course.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I hate to say it but everytime you tell us of one of your adventures with Ade it always seem to turn out similar and you say you're not going to have anything more to do with him! I don't think he's gonna change anytime soon,What about you?

Comment

Working...
                    X