Billy Mays has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    he better be, he was supposed to clean the gutters last week.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      He better be, he was supposed to clean the gutters last week.
      Yep... him and his brother Manual Labor.

Preliminary coroner report said he had a heart attack in his sleep.
      The bump on the head had nothing to do with his death.

I liked the guy.
      -Rick

Comment

When I first heard the news, I thought the ShamWow guy got him.

He was the guy I loved to hate. Yep, those commercials were obnoxious as hell - and I'm gonna miss 'em.

I feel a greater sense of loss at Billy and Farah's passings than Jacko's. Maybe because Billy and Farah were *real* people, and not a sideshow.
        WarPig____________________________________________
        "Live every day as if it were your last...
        ...one day it will be."

Comment

No more yelling at me to buy stuff I don't want (though the ESPN360 commercial and other spoofs were nice).

Now to deal with that "Antony" Sullivan guy and his over-use of "raising the hands to get your attention".....
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Looks like Mr. May used the columbian marching powder.Clicky

Comment

That explains some of his obnoxiousness.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                Looks like Mr. May used the columbian marching powder.Clicky
                And now for the rest of the story... blow didn't actually kill him, but it sure didn't help is heart any.

"He further concluded that cocaine use caused or contributed to the development of his heart disease, and therefore contributed to his death," it added.
                The fact that toxicology tests detected only breakdown products of cocaine, not the drug itself, led Chrostowski to conclude that Mays had used cocaine "in the few days prior to death but not immediately prior to death."
                I still liked the dude.
                -Rick

Comment

My blood pressure runs @ an average 0f 180/130..I need anti-blow.

Hmmm "Anti-Blow"..sounds like a great concoction I could possibly pitch. Whenever I yell at people..they do tend to listen. Except for people inside my head..they never STFU!

Billy was a busy, hefty dude. I'm hefty like him..pretty similiar build really. If I had to hustle and do a job like he did..I'd have to drink a case of Red Bulls a day..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

coke and bad hearts don't mix....
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      My blood pressure runs @ an average 0f 180/130..I need anti-blow.
                      Srsly? Mine clocked in at around 140ish/90ish today and my doc wants me to take damn pills for it. Not gonna do it!

Comment

Working...
                      X