Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So there may be a junior musician in the next 9 months...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there may be a junior musician in the next 9 months...

...my wife is late and 3 tests between yesterday and today told us that she is pregnant.

She is going to make an appointment tomorrow with her doctor.

I told her that I was ready, and I think I am... so she stopped her birth control less than a month ago...

I didn't think it would happen so fast.

I guess I really don't know how I feel yet.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly! Just like you two, my wife & I found out we were extremely fertile. She got pregnant right after going off the pill, then got pregnant with our second during the supposed "safe period" while still breastfeeding. Parenthood is a challenge, but it's also one of the most awesome & rewarding things there is, imo. The only advice I can give you is to trust your instincts, dive in with full commitment & enjoy it, because they grow up in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Thank you very much.

I don't know for sure yet.. but I am thinking after 3 pregnancy tests...

My wife didn't want me to tell anyone until after her appointment... that's why I posted it here, lol. I sort of needed to get it out.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations man and God bless you guys. My sons were the best thing that ever happened to me...they are 15 months apart.

We were the same way, couple weeks after stopping birth control and bam, I dun knocked her up Now my oldest is 15 yrs old so time really does fly by
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thank you very much. I guess it is a good thing I already ordered my CS, lol.

Comment

Congrats dude. Having babies is awesome. (well as long as your the guy, and it's your wife actually giving birth). My son is 9 years old now. I miss seeing him as a baby and a toddler.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I can't look at my missus funny without her getting knocked up. Which is why I stay away from her as much as possible!

congrats
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Congrats, dude. Kids are absolutely the best. A lot of hard work, for sure. Nothing is more rewarding, though.

Comment

Congratulations! Hopefully my wife and I will have a kid or two in a couple years. We're getting some things out of the way first, like traveling and such.
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Congrats, dude. Kids are absolutely the best. A lot of hard work, for sure. Nothing is more rewarding, though.
                      +1
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Congrats! Speaking of junior musicians, my son (our first) was born a month ago. When we decided to give it a go, I though (hoped, really) that it would take a long, sustained effort but that turned out not to be necessary Gotta go change some diapers...
                        Last edited by javert; 06-29-2009, 04:50 AM.

Comment

congrats (kids are great).
                          yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

then got pregnant with our second during the supposed "safe period" while still breastfeeding.
                            Yup, we call her Madison, my wife and I never used birth control. 1 Month into marriage she became pregnant with our first Bradley(we named him after Toejam).

All kidding aside congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

You're in for a long trip full of emotions you didn't even know you had, and also some great laughter(my children amuse me on a near daily basis).

I hope your wife is one of the ones who is good at pregnancy(some women become a tad irritable).

Congrats

EDIT* I also recommend a diaper genie(unless you want to take out the trash every hour for the next year)
                            Last edited by Jayster; 06-29-2009, 07:03 AM.
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Congrats....cherish every single moment!

Comment

Working...
                              X