X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alice In Chains Song!

I will just leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkb8NP1Pyqs

That sounds exactly like Alice in Chains.

Hopefully they start the album off with a Them Bones\We Die Young face melter style song.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Very cool! Cantrell was always a hidden talent as far as the harmony vocals go.

Comment

Ah, I was going to post this as well with you in mind AK since you've made it known what an avid AIC fan you are. They also posted tour dates and am syched to see them play in D.C. at the 9:30 Club. A very cool venue...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=122838

Comment

I loved it. Duvall sounds great and Jerry is just unreal. That guy can craft riffs and meoldies like no one else. I can't wait for the album.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I couldn't dig it. Although I was never an AIC fan to begin with.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

how delightful, thanks a lot!!!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Awesome!! You don't know how badly I'm anticipating this CD. This song just makes me even more optimistic.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Glad to hear they're coming out with new material, great guitar tone!
                  Hope to see them sometime....

Comment

I'm not the biggest AIC fan, but this sounds 10000% AIC which is cool.
                    Originally posted by horns666
                    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

FUCK YES! This is GOOOOOOOOOD.

Comment

I miss Laynes falsetto ... : (
                        Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

Cool song-production-writing in 100% AIC style but something was missing.. I think that much is obvious.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Cool song-production-writing in 100% AIC style but something was missing.. I think that much is obvious.
                            I agree with you there, Bill, but it's pretty good. I think Jerry was such a force in the AIC sound that he and the guys deserve to carry on the name, and Duvall fills the vocal seat as well as anybody who's not Layne could.

I am not a hardcore AIC fan but I wish them well and hope the fans dig it. I do like their style; when I'm in the mood for that kind of a grindy groove, there's nothing else like AIC.

Thanks, AK, for posting the song, dude!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              I agree with you there, Bill, but it's pretty good. I think Jerry was such a force in the AIC sound that he and the guys deserve to carry on the name, and Duvall fills the vocal seat as well as anybody who's not Layne could.

I am not a hardcore AIC fan but I wish them well and hope the fans dig it. I do like their style; when I'm in the mood for that kind of a grindy groove, there's nothing else like AIC.

Thanks, AK, for posting the song, dude!

Sure he does, and I agree. But I just instantly miss Layne's snarl, vibe and delivery..but he's not coming back..so.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X