No announcement yet.

New Alice In Chains Song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great. Cantrell is such a huge part of the band, as long as he's involved, it's legit to me.

Comment

Sounds great to me.
      Thanks for posting this....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
        FUCK THIS SHIT jerry and the rest of the band should be beaten for this, layne is turnin in his grave, some no talent hack ( at least nowhere near his level) has been touring singing his songs, and now a new album that blows cock as well

way to fuck up you LEGACY guys

overreact much?

Comment

FUCK THIS SHIT jerry and the rest of the band should be beaten for this, layne is turnin in his grave, some no talent hack ( at least nowhere near his level) has been touring singing his songs, and now a new album that blows cock as well

I am a big AIC fan, but FUCK LAYNE! Good let that fucking idiot spin in his fucking grave. The other band members didn't make him for kill himself. Fuck him. Layne can burn in hell for killing himself. He's the ONLY singer I have ever felt heartbroken when the dude died. When i found out he off'd himself - fuck him, his legacy is of a fucking pussy who killed himself. He shit on the legacy, no one else.

I look forward to the new chapter of AIC.

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Clearly Layne was not the sound of the band, because if you were to show me this song and compare it to the rest of their catalog, I would have thought they just changed their sound up a little bit (bit more modern). But since Layne clearly wasn't the focal point of the bands sound, why the fuck should the rest of the group suffer for that guys decision?
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
              Clearly Layne was not the sound of the band, because if you were to show me this song and compare it to the rest of their catalog, I would have thought they just changed their sound up a little bit (bit more modern). But since Layne clearly wasn't the focal point of the bands sound, why the fuck should the rest of the group suffer for that guys decision?
              I respect everyone's opinion, but this would be akin to saying that Ozzy wasnt the focal point of Sabbath. They were okay after he left, but they were never as good. AIC will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                I respect everyone's opinion, but this would be akin to saying that Ozzy wasnt the focal point of Sabbath. They were okay after he left, but they were never as good. AIC will be the same.

DLR was definitely a huge face of VH, but they managed to sell a couple million albums once he left..
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Sure but compared to the original Van Hagar sucked. Oh and Lemmy is god.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You should run for political office. You seem to be just ignorant enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dmnall View Post
                      I like the sound so far but, I will say that as good as Duvall is, I think AIC should not do their older songs because from what I have heard of Duvall singing a lot of the older stuff, he over powers and you can tell he just does not have any feeling for it.. Listen to their live stuff for Down In A Hole with Duvall, he just over sings the part... That is just me, but the new material sounds great...

Just my opinion,
                      Charlie
                      Nah... Duvall does it justice is his own way. Oversing? No. You have to be powerful to be in AIC - YouTube hardly captures it, and it's a bit short-sighted to use that as a barometer of how things really sound. You gotta be there. Period.

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                      Respectfully must disagree Charlie. I've seen them live and I thought Duvall NAILED the old stuff. And he did it with style and respect, getting every ooh, and ahhhh, all the nuances of Layne down pretty much perfect.
                      Yep. I've seen Duvall a number of times with JC since the solo stuff, and he's always done it justice and then some. When he became an "official" meber, he owned it. He had to. He knows as well as anyone that he won't replace Layne (who could?), but he has to do it justice. He has. I've seen them about 4 times over the last couple years, and each time keeps getting better.

This song definitely shows that JC is the main songwriter, which I suspect has been the case for most of AIC's run. It does remind me of "Degradation", but now with another texture added. I loved "DT", but after a while, it starts to wear me down. Maybe that's the intent though.

Comment

I heard this song a little while back. I want to hear more from the new CD, but I did find this song boring. AIC to me at any time had a groove, a sole like no other and this song just does not have it for me.I hope the rest of it sounds better. It sucks that layne is gone, but the new guy seems to be good.
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                          I am a big AIC fan, but FUCK LAYNE! Good let that fucking idiot spin in his fucking grave. The other band members didn't make him for kill himself. Fuck him. Layne can burn in hell for killing himself. He's the ONLY singer I have ever felt heartbroken when the dude died. When i found out he off'd himself - fuck him, his legacy is of a fucking pussy who killed himself. He shit on the legacy, no one else.

I look forward to the new chapter of AIC.

Apparently you have never been addicted to anything...
                          Have some respect for someone who has passed.
                          Douchenozzle...
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                          X