My PP hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PP hurts

I was taking a shower and I got some soap in the eye..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Oh man... I've never had that happen.. but I can imagine it would suck.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Tell your wife that the soap is poisonous and she needs to suck it out.

Comment

Wow both you guys said "suck"..that must be the remedy.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If she won't sort you out, I'd just have a wank.
          It's always worthwhile, and probably good for you in some way.
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

That really sucks. It's even worse if you get a boner in the shower while it's got soap on it. You know, you're giving the old pork sword a good scrubbing, and you just can't help it. I think a vacuum is created in your peehole when you get a stiffy, and soap gets sucked into it. Yeah, that stings.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFEfm...x=0&playnext=1
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Rsmacker will know exactly what to do...........................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh yes indeedy!

You need to get a "Urethral Sound", plug it into a TENS machine and then you won't even think about the soap in your Jap's Eye.

Failing that, get your Mrs to give you a nice prostate massage. As she prods your walnut there will be a steady stream of precum, and that will clean your barrel out nicely.
                  (Make sure your kids are not in the same town. Some things they can walk in on and they will say "Eww" and it will soon be forgotten. Others will mar them for life. This is one of the latter)
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

OOOH I gotta a TENS unit. I never thought of putting the electrodes on my unit. I was watching Jackass when they were doing that...ummm no thanks.

Well, everything came out OK..my wife assisted me. Man, it really went off like an 8 ball roman candle. I bukkaked myself. My wife, she's really afraid of the goo..so she points it at you. WTF??!!

Comment

I feel your pain, Billy. Literally, if you buy me dinner first.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jimmy B View Post
                        I feel your pain, Billy. Literally, if you buy me dinner first.
                        Absolutely Jimmy..Hey man..you wanna go to White Castle??!

I do..

Those are GREAT when you're in the mood for them..but you always pay dearly afterwards.

Went to the docs yesterday and they freaked because my blood pressure was 181/119.. So, I'm back to the docs today. That's prolly why I had high blood pressure..I hate going to the fuggin' doctors.

This is after I lost 16 LBs this month and cut out all salt and ALL carbonated sodas..WTF??!!:think:

Comment

Working...
                        X