Bad Bologna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Bologna

I made a bolgna sandwich today and I got a bellyache.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Wassap Fett!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Wassup Hellbro

Well I'm kinda emulating another memember too. Not mentioning names..but it's obvious.

So fuggit..why can't I do it?

My words are elementary, my logic is simple, but yet so profound. I'm like..Ummm I'm like the JCF Jesus...a prophet of the absurd

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Aw, I thought you were bringing back a classic Rock Hudson joke from the 80's...

Comment

Nice Bill.

I know exactly who you're talking about too. :ROTF:
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            Nice Bill.

I know exactly who you're talking about too. :ROTF:
            Is it that obvious..yes it is.

That was my fett-like persona. My tribute to the viking! But I'm a master of many diguises. I will now perform another impression.

Here goes..

You should have seen me at our last show. We were playing during an electrical storm, and in the clouds I saw the face of Zues. He hit me with a bolt of lightning and it was at this time I did a 80 foot "powerslide" off a 40 foot stage. A small crowd of people and an infant broke my fall. Then I was body surfing and shredding during the entire solo section of the song. The people cheered and the baby cried, as the gods of metal were pleased. Later that night, there was a lonely, chubby man with long, poofy hair wearing shades and alot of jewlery weeping at the bar. I approached him and tried to comfort him. But he just handed me a guitar case and walked away. I opened it, and there was an old vintage white, large headstock Fender Stat with a scalloped maple neck with the letters YJM carved in the body.

The end.

Last edited by horns666; 07-01-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

"POOP"

Comment

Dang, I thought for sure this thread was about something totally different!

Comment

Working...
                X