No announcement yet.

Anyone seen "Global Metal" Documentary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen "Global Metal" Documentary?

For those who haven't seen it:

Part I can be watched here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spto3mfbTWA

For those who have seen it... what do you think?

- Leo.

There's over 2000 religions worldwide and 1 Satan..

Cool, I haven't seen this. I made my Dad watch "A Headbanger's Journey". It actually opened his eyes a bit about me. Well, he realized that "Metal" was certainly no fad or phase when I was a teen. It is my way of life, and basically the only thing close to a religion I'll ever know.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have it recorded on my PVR in case I want to watch it again. It's actually far better than A Headbangers Journey with less fanboyism and a lot more meat about why metal captures a global audience. My favorite segments were Brazil and Japan. The old Japanese dude getting plastered wailing out Highway Star in Blackmore's bar was awesome.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

It's an amazing documentary about metal as a force in spreading globalism! I watched it on Youtube about a month ago and loved it! You can really see why metal is so important a force in areas where the poor and young are so disenfranchised! The crackdown at the Indonesia Metallica show was pretty scary!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

That was bad ass!! Thanks.

Comment

Not bad. Though the part about Chinese Metal was a bit too long and boring. Also they had to go to Argentina imho. That would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X