Oh no, where will it end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, where will it end?

First Farah Fawcett, then the King of Paedo-pop, and now Mollie fucking Sugden!!!!

I can't take any more, I'm in tears thinking about Mrs Slocombe's pussy.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

forgot billy maze
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

She was awesome on Are You Being Served. I tried to get in to Corronation Street but couldnt. RIP

Comment

If you bend over I could make it end in your end-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I had to look her up..extremely popular british comedian. WTF is goin' on..

we should compile a liste of all the celbrities that passed within a year or so..I've lost count. Karl Malden..Mollie ..Marilyn Chambers.. Farah..Kung Fu..Ed McMahon..Jacko...Isaac Hayes..Billy Mays..Pavorotti..The robot of Lost in space..Paul Newman..Charlton Heston..Heath Ledger..Harvey Coreman..Dom Deluise..George Carlin..Bea Arthur..Liam Neeson's wife..Besty Blair..Jimmy Boyd..James Whitmore..Ricardo Montalban..Pat Hingle..Eartha Kitt..Bernie Mac..WTF??
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The Robot's dead??? I think dr. Smith used to violate it.

Comment

Funny, one that was overlooked on the forum was Bob Bogle the original guitarist for the Ventures. He died from cancer on june 14 of this year.

Comment

Fred Travalena too...great impressionist..Mr. Everybody.

Comment

Yes, Dr Smith used to sodomize the robot to the tune of "Walk don't run"..

"Ooh the pain...the pain.." Dr Smith.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"oh dear, oh dear!!!" I think he used to bath little billy Robinson too-lol

Comment

Her pussy must be sad.
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        First Farah Fawcett, then the King of Paedo-pop, and now Mollie fucking Sugden!!!!

I can't take any more, I'm in tears thinking about Mrs Slocombe's pussy.
                        it wasn't long ago that Mollie was talking about Wendy Richards' (Miss Brahms) passing. Just looked it up - that was back in February
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

It's time to start a dead pool.
                          A lot of talent has been lost this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X