Massive shite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Shreddy View Post
    ok ok, this whole shit thread is really fucking good, but newc's 45 min. ordeal put it over the top. the "ratemypoo" really added flavor too
    Newc didn't even post in this thread! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I leave a big stick by the crapper in case I lay Bungle's Finger and have to break its back to get it to go down.

Poo is a wonderful thing for a laugh, especially when you are talking to old people. The older they get, the less of a fuck they give and you can have a scream with them about their cack stories.

My friend's Mum told us once about a dastardly villain who was much feared in her neighbourhood during the War. No, not Adolf Hitler and his Nazi horde, but (in hushed tones) "The Flying Pasty Flinger".
      Evidently, in between the Luftwaffe dropping little parcels of misery, some bastard was going round wrapping up their turds in newspaper, putting them on someone's doorstep, lighting the paper, then running away after knocking the door. Result - one angry householder trying his best to win the War for the forces of freedom and liberty, being tricked into stamping out a flaming parcel of human cack on his doorstep.

This went on for some time, but one night, this took a sinister turn. Apparently the Phantom Shitter, as he was known up till then, took a leaf out of Goering's book with his V1 Doodlebugs, and graduated by developing the "Flying Pasty" which is basically a fresh warm stool wrapped in newspaper and flung over a fence at some unsuspecting individual.

Evidently the cry would go up : "The Flying Pasty Flinger strikes again!", as yet another deadly parcel was delivered, only for the culprit to evade capture by an angry mob (of kids who were actually pissing themselves laughing).
      To this day, the identity of The Flying Pasty Flinger remains a mystery, only the echoes of their footsteps reverberate down through the years as they make another daring escape down a back alley, cackling at their heinous crime.

You know, I have a feeling the Flying Pasty Flinger may be about to strike again, veee-rry soon, and not a million miles from here.......

*Edit. By strange coincidence, I recall a story my Ma told me, that my Grandma would always greet a massive Bismarck-like turd nosing out of the pan with the words "Eeh, it's sticking out like Hitler's arm!" (a reference to Brownshirts, IIRC)
      God bless her, I wish she had been around when I was old enough to understand, I get the impression she was a fucking nutter!
      Last edited by Rsmacker; 07-02-2009, 04:13 PM. Reason: Just remembered...
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        Evidently, in between the Luftwaffe dropping little parcels of misery, some bastard was going round wrapping up their turds in newspaper, putting them on someone's doorstep, lighting the paper, then running away after knocking the door.
        Up until this point I actually believed your stories, yes, every word. But I know you made this up.

What you describe is surely a Scottish invention, better known as "Light a shite".
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Newc didn't even post in this thread! :ROTF:
          Shhh.... Don't spoil the fun, man.

Comment

Phantom shitters, phantom posters, this thread is spooky!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              newc didn't even post in this thread!
              i know!!! :d
              Ratt & Roll

Comment

What's worse, is when you got a wet one, and the thing sprays all over the place. Well, not really, the only place it doesn't get to is that huge fucking hole taking up 95% of the space on your toilet.

But worst of all, is when you take a shower, and nature calls... Then you wipe and- oh shit!
                Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

I find that I don't have as many "issues" if I take it easy on the craft beers. Man there is a price to be paid for slugging down too many of those!

Comment

Oh F yeah..I had a double helix coiler that actually included an iceburg! It was quite impressive and it was all in one heave without breaking. I love that!

SEEGEE posted a hilarious poop incident on one of the recent threads I posted (prolly the poop one)..I couldn't breathe.

Speaking of wives..Once my wife didn't flush and I was blown away of what I saw. It looked exactly like a cup of Cocoa Puffs. at the bottom of the bowl. I mean..WTF is that???!!:think:
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

my stepmum used to make me go into the yard & find a stick to break it up. Now that I'm all growed up, I can let it stew...
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm about to do one. If it's anything special, I'll take a picture for you guys.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                        X