No announcement yet.

Caught a real nice rattler last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught a real nice rattler last night!

Big mother f'er

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

That one's a fatty. Is it a gravid female?
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That would be my guess, But I aint the daddy! Maybe Rsmacker got to it
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

gonna eat it? i would

Comment

Fuck! I'd be running in the opposite direction. Why on earth would you poke that thing with a metal stick?

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

thats a snake hook! And I did not poke it, I caught it, using the hook! Its a hobby,kinda like sky diving or rock climbing, But safer! I did not hurt it in the process.

Comment

Nice catch Right there! Gorgeous little snake... Trust me that snake is small compared to the ones I am keeping at my house *no hot ones yet but large enough to kill me*.. I still would recommend for you to get a set of tongs for handling venomous though!

Cheers,
              Charlie
              Amps
              1994 Marshall JCM 900 SL-X 2100
              Line6 Spider 3 30 watt

Guitars
              1985 Fender Strat MIJ '62 Reissue Fiesta Red
              2006 Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
              1992 Jackson Professional Rhoads Pro
              2005 ESP LTD MHB 400
              2006 Martin D16 GT

Comment

What do you do with them after you catch them? I've often wondered that....
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yea, I have had a 13 foot burm,them I got married and it had to go! I do not like tongs, this way makes it more interesting! Sully, I sometime keep them feed em for awhile then let them go, away from farms that have kids,just let one go today. sometime they have a different ending:}

they are not kept in my house!! they are safe and outta reach of my kiddies!

Comment

they are safe and outta reach of my kiddies!
                    be careful them kids still need their dad my friend.
                    Being a city boy I would go the other direct if I say one of those.

Comment

That could be my next pair of boots....
                      Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Nice grab!

Comment

You, Sir, have bigger balls than I. I've seen first hand the damage those critters can cause, so i would have been directly outta there.
                          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                          --horns666 - 12/29/08
                          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

If I come across a snake and I am not screaming like a little girl, its because I am having a heart attack.-Lou
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                              If I come across a snake and I am not screaming like a little girl, its because I am having a heart attack.-Lou
                              THE COLA! IT BURNS THE NOSE!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X