Caught a real nice rattler last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yarg.
    Used to snatch snakes by hand when I was a youngster, even got an adder that way.
    Used a snatch hook a couple of times for the eastern diamondbacks.
    Then life got in the way-motocross, guitar, girls, in that order.
    Used to catch snapping turtles also.

Comment

Nice looking snake! I'm a city boy too, but I like to just take a seat and watch 'em till they move along. I have no place to keep any snake, let alone a rattler, or I'd be doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        What do you do with them after you catch them? I've often wondered that....
        He "interferes" with them.

How many have you put in mailboxes as a little joke to keep the postman on his toes?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"YARG!"
          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
            Yarg.
            Used to snatch snakes by hand when I was a youngster, even got an adder that way.
            Used a snatch hook a couple of times for the eastern diamondbacks.
            Then life got in the way-motocross, guitar, girls, in that order.
            Used to catch snapping turtles also.

A "snatch hook"??????? I have GOT to get one of those. I know someone who makes stainless steel anal hooks (go on Google it, you know you want to), but "snatch hooks" are new to me. Useful for getting hold of snapping things though.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              A "snatch hook"??????? I have GOT to get one of those. I know someone who makes stainless steel anal hooks (go on Google it, you know you want to), but "snatch hooks" are new to me. Useful for getting hold of snapping things though.

For some odd reason:think: I would have never thought you would go anal...yea right
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

i would exhibit the defense tactic of the gazelle if i stumbled on to one of those.
                You've got a bent weather vane John, I say that with humongo respecto.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Many years ago, I was driving from Houston to Austin. It was the middle of the night, I needed to piss, and every gas station/truck stop along the way was closed. I was in the middle of nowhere and decided to pull over and pee in a field. I could see pretty well because there was a huge full moon that night, and walked over to the edge of a nearby barbed wire fence.

I proceeded to piss, the stream landing near a dark spot on the ground. I had assumed that the dark spot was a pile of cow shit. I was wrong. The pile of cowplop started to rattle... Not good.

I backed away, dick still in hand, and watched the dark spot slither away in the other direction.

That's the closest I ever want to get to a rattlesnake!

Comment

Well this there are always these, notice the date.....heehheeh!

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Fucking hell, that looks like a meaty snake, another rattlesnake?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Guitar strap material there !
                        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by cvansickle View Post
                          That could be my next pair of boots....
                          Or the covering of your next Jackson!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Or the covering of your next Jackson!
                            I'm starting to think he works for Warren Demartini
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Maybe. :ROTF:
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He could make you a snakeskin bra for the moobies, Joe!!!
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X