Caught a real nice rattler last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now there's an idea! :idea:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Or I could make rsmacker a thong and leave some of the head hanging in the front so he will not have to fill insecure! And lets not forget the opening in the back, for rear entry
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Now you guys are starting the scare the poor Rattler!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

1st day we moved to AZ (at 17 years old) I was the idiot from NY who was out in the desert chasing rattle noises and sticking my finger in holes to catch a rattlesnake.... Years later on an acid trip on South Mountain, I was the smart guy from AZ who stayed right in the middle of the trail down the mountain in the dark, heading away from the rattle noises. It was a close one for the morons who went looking off the trail, in the middle of the night, on acid... One struck but luckily (understatement) missed and brushed this guys leg and pulled back. He beat me down the mountain running about 155mph in combat boots... lol
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Fuck, that must have been some good acid, I've never seen a rattlesnake in combat boots!

And I'm still waiting for my thong. Size "Extra Tiny" please John.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
              1st day we moved to AZ (at 17 years old) I was the idiot from NY who was out in the desert chasing rattle noises and sticking my finger in holes to catch a rattlesnake.... Years later on an acid trip on South Mountain, I was the smart guy from AZ who stayed right in the middle of the trail down the mountain in the dark, heading away from the rattle noises. It was a close one for the morons who went looking off the trail, in the middle of the night, on acid... One struck but luckily (understatement) missed and brushed this guys leg and pulled back. He beat me down the mountain running about 155mph in combat boots... lol
              Casa Grande?
              Last time I was there the population was somewhere around 50 (1985).
              For the most part encountered sidewinders more than rattlesnakes.
              Getting stuck, drunk on top of South Mountain in a lightning storm is something not to forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                Casa Grande?
                Last time I was there the population was somewhere around 50 (1985).
                For the most part encountered sidewinders more than rattlesnakes.
                Getting stuck, drunk on top of South Mountain in a lightning storm is something not to forget!

Hey CYGY the only sidewinders in the US are rattlers,there are two! but types rattlers
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                X