Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad assed proto-type game system

Bad assed proto-type game system

It's to work with the x-box 360, I don't know what's cooler this or the Honda Fuzo !!!!!

350 mph would be bad assed, it would take me 10 seconds to get to work
    Last edited by Jayster; 07-04-2009, 08:46 AM.
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

I don't like that. It's like the Wii. I play games to relax, not jump around like an idiot. I'll take a controller over that any day.
    Last edited by Ben...; 07-03-2009, 07:47 PM.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
      I don't like that. It's like the Wii. I play games to relax, not jump around like an idiot. I'll take a controller over that any day.
      Amen.

It'll be a nice add-on/extra kind of thing, and there'll likely be a whole segment for games like that, you have lying around for parties and whatnot. But to focus exclusively on something like this, would be a BIG mistake.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Its just what young Americans need, otherwise 10 year olds will soon need their own zip codes for their fat asses. Get off the fuckin couches..........

Comment

I think it will be GREAT for fighting games.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I'd love to see the price.

Comment

Working...
            X