Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i am staying at the ex wifes house and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i am staying at the ex wifes house and...

am staying at the ex-s house since i got out..the only thing besides fighting was sex...we fight like cats and dogs...at best she treats me like a red haired stepchild...ragging.....blah blah blah blah...not allowed to smoke on her front porch due to psycho boyfriends coming by...just a shitty situation but i am saving up cash and am gonna move out soon

last night our son went out and spent the night at a friends...she was home and out the blue...said i was gonna get a pity fuck
    holy shit!!
    she called me in...had on nippleless/crotchless lingerie...black thigh highs and red fuck me pumps...
    no kissing :think:...and rubbers were required
    ...but was allowed full access..honestly i was like who is this woman...i fucked her brains out for 20 years and never got this..we are talking toys..ass .as long as i took it for what it was it was mine:ROTF:...she was everything i thought about in prison...the appitamy of a thousand dollar a night hooker..

so i am going down on her feel a lump on one of her lips ....a fuckin speed bump and i know what it is it was a fuckin wart......
    i pretty much did not say anything ...shes at her bf's tonight

guys got any suggestions not sure how to tell her

why is it that something so fucking cool...had speedbumps
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Originally posted by len View Post
    guys got any suggestions not sure how to tell her
    If it were me, I'd keep my fuggen mouth shut - and be happy to wear the wrapper!
    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
    --horns666 - 12/29/08
    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
      I'd keep my fuggen mouth shut -
      I'd take that literally too! No tonguecoaster for miss wart.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm sure she knows, the rubbers were for YOUR protection, so be quiet and carry on!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No kissing because she already knew she was exposed to HSV-1 or 2 so she would feel guilty about giving it to you on your mouth.

No need to tell her about the warts she already knows.

Comment

Bummer. Very bad/weird situation because of your relationship. My first instinct would be to say nothing & hope she or her gynecologist finds it, but the problem is there is a proven link between HPV (the wart virus) and cervical cancer. They have good treatments & a vaccine for it now, and quick treatment might save her life (or a lot of suffering) down the road. Even if you hate her, she's the mother of your kids and she is putting you up at a tough time. If you bring it up, she might get pissed & scream at you, maybe even kick you out, but then again most women I've known have been surprisingly matter-of-fact about their bodies, so she might just thank you. Probably all boils down to how you approach it with her. Good luck! I don't envy you...

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            No kissing because she already knew she was exposed to HSV-1 or 2 so she would feel guilty about giving it to you on your mouth.

I disagree, because if that were the case she wouldn't have let him go down on her. It is possible that she knows and is already on the meds, but I'm pretty sure that they usually do a cryo procedure (freeze them off).
            Last edited by dg; 07-05-2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

got a feeling your right..

I disagree, because if that were the case she wouldn't have let him go down on her. It is possible that she knows and is already on the meds, but I'm pretty sure that they usually do a cryo procedure (freeze them off).
              definitely not on meds....i got to think she could feel it as well ..when i say i got the whole penthouse forum type .....and was thinking about it while she was getting herself off...was like can she feel it
              eek
              Last edited by len; 07-05-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                Bummer. Very bad/weird situation because of your relationship. My first instinct would be to say nothing & hope she or her gynecologist finds it, but the problem is there is a proven link between HPV (the wart virus) and cervical cancer. They have good treatments & a vaccine for it now, and quick treatment might save her life (or a lot of suffering) down the road. Even if you hate her, she's the mother of your kids and she is putting you up at a tough time. If you bring it up, she might get pissed & scream at you, maybe even kick you out, but then again most women I've known have been surprisingly matter-of-fact about their bodies, so she might just thank you. Probably all boils down to how you approach it with her. Good luck! I don't envy you...

You are thinking of warts I am thinking more of HSV-1 and 2 which is Herpes, they go hand in hand. Even if she had cyro to freeze the warts off she still has the virus and can spread it. Vaccine helps prevent cervical cancer but does nothing to stop her from spreading the virus.

I dont think most women are honest about this type of thing and she may have had some grudge against Len by not saying anything when he went down on her but kind of felt guilty so she told him no kissing...

Comment

Genital warts is caused by the Human Papilloma Virus. Herpes is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus. Two completely different diseases. I guess you could maybe say they go hand-in-hand because somebody who has lots of unprotected sex with lots of people is likely to get both diseases, but you can definitely get one without the other.

As for this particular situation, there's a good chance she knows about it, but if she doesn't she could be helped by knowing. They can't cure it once she has it, but they can monitor & treat as needed to keep her from getting cervical cancer, if she happens to have one of the bad strains of HPV that causes it. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

I was having a good old fwapp until I read the wart bit. Ain't it funny how quick a raging boner can disappear?
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

.says its a blocked cum duct..on her labia
                      and has been thoroughly checked out...

Comment

A "cum duct" on a pissflap? WTF? I fear I shall be getting my Hong Kong Book of Kung Fu out on this one for a night of studying the anatomy of a rasher.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
                          .says its a blocked cum duct..on her labia
                          and has been thoroughly checked out...
                          Do you have anything on your tongue this morning?
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Pissflap :ROTF: Man, I haven't heard that one for a while.
                            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                              Pissflap :ROTF: Man, I haven't heard that one for a while.
                              I never Have! Funny Word. Only the word Asshat is funnier to me!
                              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X