Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i am staying at the ex wifes house and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeesh, Holy baby Jesus in a fuggin' poop filled manger!!!! Sooooo many bad judgement calls in every way concievable. I'm a day late and dollar short to even attempt to respond ..because this is just far beyond FUBAR!!

With that said..ummmmm..good luck with EVERYTHING, including any potential drama that may likely unfold!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW, I'm not talkin' 'bout any nasty love bumps.

My best advice is avoid ANY and ALL further unnecessary contact with her. Because nothing good can possibly come from this. You're already balls deep in the wrong direction..from the get go. Trust me!!

If you think I'm being a cynical, paranoid pud...just wait my friend.

Find somewhere (anywhere) else to go and bail immediately!

wouldn't want you going back, and playing around with this can easily put you there. Wish I had a dollar every time I gave that advice.
      Last edited by horns666; 07-06-2009, 05:12 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        I never Have! Funny Word. Only the word Asshat is funnier to me!
        Try listening to "Kill 'em All" and singalong, but substitute "Pissflaps" for "Whiplash". Good old fashioned fun, that.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Try listening to "Kill 'em All" and singalong, but substitute "Pissflaps" for "Whiplash". Good old fashioned fun, that.
          I will sing the Pissflaps song. But, I'm also very fond of the word Nipplehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Dickrash is also a golden oldie.
            Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
            Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Run to the hills. Run for your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                Run to the hills. Run for your life.
                YES!!!

Comment

I agree. Too bad sex is such a powerful (anti)motivator.
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                    I agree. Too bad sex is such a powerful (anti)motivator.
                    He got it..hit it, get it..and run the fuck away...and hide!!!

HIDE!!!

Comment

The smart thing would be running and hiding...

I'd like to say I would... but man... I guess it depends how much ass I had been getting and when I though the likelihood of getting more is.
                      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

so the question is, did you find this and stop immediatelly??? Or just decide the damage was done and go on like a trooper??

but seriously,

RUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X