Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To quote The Virus from Con Air "Oh Agent Malloy... so funny watching a grown man pissing his pants. Nothing makes me sadder than the agent lost his bladder in the aaaaaiiir plane!"
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Hmmm, watersports is it Wilksy-Baby? Righto, I'm a bit dehydrated, my piss looks like Newcastle Brown Ale, and smells like liquorice, let me know how it tastes and if I should see a doctor....
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Oh the troll is back again. Blazer should feel lucky it was only his back seat that got soaked in piss. Rslicker just can't get the taste outta his mouth after he went down on some sagging cow's bits. Urgh! Stay away!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• You fuggin' guys kill me..you guys are always slappin' meat swords. I love that!

Oh Smacker..I forgot what band I posted that sounds like classic Metallica. Total Brain Fart man!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• "Rslicker" Oh my jesus. My father used to call me arselicker when I was a kid. Oh the memories.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Isn't Blazer the same guy that was bitching about being hot at band practice?

I really hope that this guy is just someone's clever online character. If Blazer is truly a person, then .....well I ....hell I really don't knw what to say.

I'm sorry for the guy?.....not a snowball's chance in hell would I feel like that for someone like that. What exactly is so fucking bad with your life that you have to whine and complain and be a little fucking BITCH ....on an online forum at that?

I hope he gets help?.....help? For fuckin what?.....If he isn't man enough to fix what's wrong with himself without any outside intervention....there's no hope for someone like that. Yeah I hope he gets help....helped right out the door of this forum.

Ya know what irony is?

Bitching about a guy that is bitching about stuff on an online forum.....on an online forum.

Just realized that.

I wash my hands of this subject .
              Last edited by bombtek; 07-17-2009, 04:20 PM.
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                Isn't Blazer the same guy that was bitching about being hot at band practice?

Lol. Ya.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• I had to cut and paste this from David's "whiny bitch" thread because I know Wooter will see it!!!

"Slavantas" is the home of the cockdragon..much like Nessie in the UK..or Big Foot here.

David and the majority of talented players here are humble with their abilities. Normally, we're our worse critcs. NOT Wooter, one of his last delusions was he could hang with Night Ranger, along with a horrid video dispay that blew chunks of Cambells tesitcle and barely stew...WTF! Gifted people here never make statements like that!

As much as Blazer posted and bragged of his band, side projects and bullshit..he was the poopiest JCF guitarist I ever witnessed since I been here. I would not be saying this if he was 1/10th as humble as the rest of us. He posted a vid that he was proud of and it was embarrasing!!. But because he was one of us we patronized him. He was never one of us. He doesn't offer praise or respond on the other forum...no different than he was here. He's A self centered, whining, delusional asshole. It took a while to notice but when we did it was blatant.

He gets very little attention or none at all there as well. Less than he did here. At least we responded to them, having fun and not being mean. He took major offense to that. He rather have no response at all than people having fun on his thread. Especially whenever it was me. That happened before with a couple members, but they were cool to admit it.

He checks in here and reports back over there, but nobody really gives a shit. He has so many threads there with ZERO responses ..It's much worse than we ever treated him him!!! Whenver he post any of his music threads..replies 0-2!!!!:ROTF:

Bomb-T..yeah, he had a tizzy because I made light of his heatstroke..it was hilarious!!! I also gave him fair warning for any future BS with me. I'm a man of my word..he should've listened..read this for pure comedy gold!!! http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...zer+heatstroke
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• i say we sticky this thread and call it "dont mess with bill z bubs (or be a mahoosive paedo!)
                    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

• Heatstroke is no joke, Bill.... I'm just saying.....

Jesus... sometimes it is hard to believe you were a cop.....
                      Last edited by Musician78; 07-17-2009, 06:33 PM.
                      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                        Heatstroke is no joke, Bill.... I'm just saying.....

That's true - if he were marooned on a desert island or such. This was just him being a ill prepared whiny douchenozzle!!!!!

At my job in the summer our mezzanine areas get above 120 with ridiculous humidity, I know this so I prepare for it(that is what a thinking rational person would do! Not play the victim card because life's just so hard.

Musician 78 are you an emo? ........... I'm just saying.....
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                          Musician 78 are you an emo? ........... I'm just saying.....

Na. Just an instigating wiseass. Besides... you didn't say anything... you asked...
                          Last edited by Musician78; 07-17-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• you guys crack me up :ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wylde06 View Post
                              you guys crack me up :ROTF:
                              *In a whisper* Is an Emo someone who listens to Radiohead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                                *In a whisper* Is an Emo someone who listens to Radiohead?
                                and coldplay
                                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                                X