Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not THRU the door then? Cuz when they come out, you could call them ginger whingers
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      I have all their stuff including that EP that was going for a fortune..until it was re-issued.

The dicks of death!!!

I should resurrect my Casa thread when I get a chance and make a nice list of some of my favorite "must have" classics. I was listen to Toxic's World Cirus last night. That guitarist is awesome. Then a band from the early to mid 80's called Hellhound.
      Ya josh christian is the guitarist hes amazing very distinctive solo sound way underrated
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I have all their stuff including that EP that was going for a fortune..until it was re-issued.

The dicks of death!!!

I should resurrect my Casa thread when I get a chance and make a nice list of some of my favorite "must have" classics. I was listen to Toxic's World Cirus last night. That guitarist is awesome. Then a band from the early to mid 80's called Hellhound.
        Dicks of death is great it seems their are actually a few thrash bands that write songs like that
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Das OK mon..it is Wooter's ultra eggo mon!! Rasta Frank..here's da link mon..:ROTF:http://www.youtube.com/user/WouterJ
          That didn't sound like reggae, I don't get why he thinks it's "rasta"? It just sounded like a fucking idiot in his bedroom singing quietly so his parents don't hear him.
          What the fuck is wrong with this guy that he makes all those shitty recordings of himself singing badly, draws weird shitty comics and then moans like a little girl cos no one appreciates his genius?

What a total dickhead.
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

The dicks of death!!!
            I've got that cassette somewhere, it was the only Violence recording I bought. 12 inches of dangling doom!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
              That didn't sound like reggae, I don't get why he thinks it's "rasta"? It just sounded like a fucking idiot in his bedroom singing quietly so his parents don't hear him.
              What the fuck is wrong with this guy that he makes all those shitty recordings of himself singing badly, draws weird shitty comics and then moans like a little girl cos no one appreciates his genius?

What a total dickhead.
              Was that Ade peeing on the seat in the background throughout the tune?

Sounded like a 1950s teen doing do-wop on cough medicine and a Mr. Microphone recording in the men's bathroom with a urine dripping backing track.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                I was feeling sorry for this guy. Thanks for posting that Bill. I just lost all respect for this guy. What kind of a person would even think about tossing his friend and brother out of the band. No wonder he has losers for friends.
                HAVE YOU EVEN READ WHAT MY POST IS SAYING ON THAT FORUM? It doesn't sound like you did.

As for what SpikeSiegel was saying and quoting Dave's post with it, here was my reply.

SpikeSpiegel wrote:
                Disco316 wrote:
                Just for the record, Spike, you're not the person who originally posted that on the other board, right?

Because if you were, and I'm not saying you are, that would totally ruin your case.

No, I think the person that posted that would not go around trying to be all sneaking pretending to be someone else on this forum. I have a feeling he would be pretty straight forward.

I agree with you, Horns666 and Ak47 are that way.

SpikeSpiegel wrote:
                Like I said I have lurked for a while and seen Wouter's threads and its the same thing over and over.

Click on my name, go to my Profile, search up my posts on this board in the last couple of days and you'll find that I posted topics about new artworks I did, and replied to somebody else's artworks, I posted topics about buying a matching guitar for the one I have been playing for years on end and I posted topics about cartoons, how exactly can you call that "the same thing over and over?"

SpikeSpiegel wrote:
                I think it should be pointed out that his situation is not so bad compared to what other people go through and I hope I did not come across like an ass in pointing this out. At first I was on Wouter's side but after reading that thread at that guitar forum it did kind of sway my opinion.

Right, Ade pisses in my car, Horns666 and AK47 use it as an excuse to expose my me because of my comics, my fanfiction stories, my sexuality, the fact that I post topics about cartoons and militairy airplanes, they say I need to be locked up and now you actually agree with them?

Emotional trauma can be far more damaging than physical trauma, ask the people who got involved in human trafficing and ended up in protitution, ask the victims of rapists and childmolesters, ask anyone who has been involved in something against their will. Heck if you were a soldier and you served overseas in a warzone you SHOULD know what emotional trauma is.

SpikeSpiegel wrote:
                FYI I did not even really know that Jackson Charvel were the same company till I went to that forum after it was linked here, did not that guitarist that played for Ozzy have one? I cant remember his name but he did Crazy train...

Randy Rhoads.

On this board I also had my share of collisions, with MJPollard for example, but as the years progressed we both found respect for the other and that's something people on the JCF forum simply wouldn't give me.

I don't give a flying f*ck about you seeing me as a "spineless crybaby" because I haven't had militairy experience. Heck in the militairy one has comrades, people looking after you, I never had that. Sure I have friends but I doubt that any of them would take a bullet for me. My best friend Ray has admitted that if I would be robbed by an armed assailent that he wouldn't intervein because of him being a father and he doesn't want his daughter to lose her daddy just yet.

The things that you are posting from the thread at the JCF forum though are nothing new, people KNOW that side of me here, they also know that I normally keep quiet about my childhood trauma unless I have no other choice. It's a festering wound that will never heal so for GOD'S SAKE, STOP POKING ME IN THAT WOUND.

Spike, I said it before, the people on the JCF forum have NO IDEA on who Wouter Jaegers is, and neither do you, leave me alone. If that isn't too much to ask from you.
                Yes Bill, your plan of putting me in discredit is paying off handsomely, I have recieved several permanent bans from forums of which I used to be a member.

Last week I made a deliberate move to stay away from the JCF forum but you guys sure couldn't stay away from me.

You guys gang up on me because of my comics, you post all the bad reviews I got on my fanfiction stories (without posting the links to those stories so people could make up their minds about them themselves) you guys send out hate mail and push my name forwards to have me banned from other forums (and succeeding in doing so)

You guys keep telling yourselves that I am the tool and that what you are doing to me is the right thing. You already bullied Fett away and now you pounce on me for the same reason you pounced on Fett because I'm different.

Okay I admit, you guys are nice guys but only to yourselves and each other. The fact that you guys are hounding me even when I try to get away from you all says everything about you guys.

Dave, I'm sorry about your father but your trauma comparing to what I have been going through is unfair. Mostly because you use it as a "Holier than thou" message. You're going through a hard time because of the death of your father but don't take it out on me, what did I do to you in the first place? As a soldier I take it that you are well aware of what post traumatic stress is, talk to your fellow service men, veterans hear what they have to say and then try calling them "pussies" like you did me, emotional trauma is a horrible thing regardless on how a person got it, you SHOULD know that. Wether it being somebody who's abused at home, or somebody in a lone cell in North Korea who spoke up against the government, or somebody who survived the 911 plane crashes in NYC, talk to those people and then try to call them "Pussies"

The dilemma with my band has been sorted out (as my latest message on the PPMB will show)

My seat is back into the car again.

My latest guitar building project is done.

You guys had your "fun"

Now would you guys PLEASE stop this bullshit and let me go on with my life?

Comment

• Call me psychic but I sense another dose coming....
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• I thought you left???
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• This is what happens when you sugar coat things. They just don't get the hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        Not THRU the door then? Cuz when they come out, you could call them ginger whingers
                        And speaking of "coming out"........hi sweetie-pie! Can't wait to hold you in my arms again. Kisses.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• fair enough
                          Jackson Shred

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                            I find it hard to believe that a bunch of guys giving you a load of shit on an internet forum is stopping your life.
                            If it is, you have bigger issues dude.

Blazer, don't go away mad... just go away.
                            I mean seriously, get the hint already.
                            -Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                              Yes Bill, your plan of putting me in discredit is paying off handsomely, I have recieved several permanent bans from forums of which I used to be a member.

Last week I made a deliberate move to stay away from the JCF forum but you guys sure couldn't stay away from me.

You guys gang up on me because of my comics, you post all the bad reviews I got on my fanfiction stories (without posting the links to those stories so people could make up their minds about them themselves) you guys send out hate mail and push my name forwards to have me banned from other forums (and succeeding in doing so)
                              these forums would ban you because of something that someone from outside that forum says? Bill must really hold some clout. Assuming that he (or anyone else here) has actually gone to the effort to track down whatever other forums you visit just to whinge about you. I don't know about the other guys, but I don't give you a moments thought away from this thread. But how weak the mods on those other forums must be, to shitcan you over some unsubstantiated gossip from outside of their forum! Or have you been banned for some other reason, and blaming it on some JCF Conspiracy conveniently plays into this victim mentality you seemed trapped in?

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                              You guys keep telling yourselves that I am the tool and that what you are doing to me is the right thing. You already bullied Fett away and now you pounce on me for the same reason you pounced on Fett because I'm different.
                              You say we don't know the real you - you clearly don't know any of us. You've painted us to be some kind of high school changing room full of meathead jocks. If you had ever bothered to get to know the JCF membership, you'd see there is as much disparity here as there is anywhere in society. There are rich folks who can afford to buy whatever Custom Shop guitar or boutique amp they want; there are people who are struggling to pay their rent. Kids, parents, grandparents. People struggling with debilitating or life-threatening illnesses. Members who are living the rock'n'roll dream and others who play a bit of guitar as respite from their 9-to-5. College educated, or high school dropouts. And most here manage to get along just fine, or at least avoid those who they can't deal with.

It's just more convenient for you to paint the whole forum as some kind of cartoonish bully out of a hokey teen drama while you continue to whine about your victimisation from all sides. As we can all see from your response to Spike over at PPMB, if anyone is anything but totally empathetic towards you, you go on the attack. Spike never said a mean word about you but was trying to offer an alternative view of the situation and you leapt on him
                              "I don't give a flying f*ck about you seeing me as a "spineless crybaby" because I haven't had militairy experience"

"Spike, I said it before, the people on the JCF forum have NO IDEA on who Wouter Jaegers is, and neither do you, leave me alone"
                              Just as you have when recounting the events on the JCF to your friends at that other forum, you will put words in people's mouths if you think it will improve your own position.

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                              Dave, I'm sorry about your father but your trauma comparing to what I have been going through is unfair. Mostly because you use it as a "Holier than thou" message. You're going through a hard time because of the death of your father but don't take it out on me, what did I do to you in the first place? As a soldier I take it that you are well aware of what post traumatic stress is, talk to your fellow service men, veterans hear what they have to say and then try calling them "pussies" like you did me, emotional trauma is a horrible thing regardless on how a person got it, you SHOULD know that. Wether it being somebody who's abused at home, or somebody in a lone cell in North Korea who spoke up against the government, or somebody who survived the 911 plane crashes in NYC, talk to those people and then try to call them "Pussies"
                              You're comparing the emotional trauma of having a friend piss on your car seat to ANY of those things? You really need to get some perspective, which is all David was trying to provide you with his post. He didn't say he was better than you, only that here are some examples of people with REAL problems.

The dilemma with my band has been sorted out (as my latest message on the PPMB will show)

My seat is back into the car again.

My latest guitar building project is done.

You guys had your "fun"

dude, you keep coming back here. If you kept to PPMB, you'd been none-the-wiser about any continued discussions here about you.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• wait I just realized you got yourself banned from forums not us
                                Jackson Shred

Comment

Working...
                                X