X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
    No.

Three girlfriends and a never ending desire for everything female has firmly proved that.

If you don't mind me asking, why would you think so?
    A few reasons but here is the main ones:

First, the themes of your cartoons seem "feminine". I used to draw a bunch of stuff when I was younger but it was mostly skulls, tanks, cars and cool guy stuff.

Second, the constant victim mentality. Its everyone elses fault they cant behave right, instead of maybe its your poor choices that led to the situation and its consequences to begin with.

Third, your age, if you were younger as in under 21 I could really understand that at that age you dont know any better and maybe you are just surrounding yourself with the wrong people. I did the same thing when I was younger.

Since these other things seamed "off" to me that is why I asked the question.

Comment

Three guys pushed me in a mud puddle when I was in Kindergarten.
      That's the last time I was "beat up".

After that, my older brother told me to "go after the biggest meanest one".
      I did that once, in 2nd grade.
      No one messed with me after that.

I still thank my older brother.
      And I don't love all things feminine.
      I like the guy stuff-machines, bigger faster machines, guns, guitars, amps, etc.
      Girl stuff is still girl stuff.
      Be very careful...Arnold Layne!

Comment

AK 47 look at your private messages to find a link to my XXX-rated cartoons.

Comment

Fuck this thread.

Comment

I don't like sports.... am I gay too?
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I DO draw cartoons with girls in it, so what?

I do love warplanes, so what?

I bought a cheap Squier because I loved the color, so what?

I hate it when people derail my threads and I'm not afraid to say so, so what?

I love Reggae and so I record Reggae songs, so what?

I love watching anime and so I start threads about it, so what?

I started a thread about my former bassplayer having to pay for the damage he caused to my car, it derails and people start accusing me of being a fake, a crybaby, a homo, someone who cannot take a "Joke"

CAN YOU BLAME ME FOR BEING PISSED OFF BECAUSE OF THAT?

My car got ruined, I sit here with the bills which have to get paid. And you guys begin piling up all this BULLSHIT on me.

Explain the humor, I simply don't get it!

Comment

Posts like that. Quit fucking whining. We are all here to listen and shit but stop playing the victim.

Smoke some weed man and fucking relax.
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                  I don't like sports.... am I gay too?
                  I dont like sports either. I hope I did not catch the ghey.

Comment

I can see where my attitude has been similar and honestly I deserve a kicking for it too. Just wasn't expecting the boot from the devil
                    Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-07-2009, 09:46 PM.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

There it is again, Now everyone is picking on you. You're JCF's official Victim.

Ya' know man..There's bros here with life-threatening diseases, health issues, have wives, family and kids with SERIOUS issues but yet never lost their sense of humor. That's including me, I can only wish to have your "alleged" problems which 100% self-induced.

Ex: Jimmy B has one ball, and may lose the other. But he'll always have more balls than you could ever have because he takes care of fuggin' biz..like a fuggin' man!! "People are taking my side"..yeeesh. Maybe because like most people here, I earned their respect. I treat people with the upmost respect, like their my own family. EX: I love my son more than life itself, but if he ever acted like 1/100th of the victim you did..I'd bitchslap the wuss-demons right outta him.

Take another example. That kid you see in my sig died in July two years ago. He was 23 years old and laughed in my ear two days before he left us. That kid inspired the fuck out of me and taught me a lesson when I thought I knew it all.

You need to grow the fuck up. If you can't play nice here and take a fuggin' harmess little joke..maybe you should find another place to bring your drama, self-pity, doom, gloom and whoa-is-me fuggin' masochistic bullshit. Just like someone else we know did, until they quickly got tired of him there.

Blazer it is YOU that won't let people be themselves. YOU are the one that gets all uptight and pout whenever people are having a little fun. YOUR POSTS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT GET DERAILED!!! It is YOU that is intolerant and uber-senstive. You post your extremely eccentric music on a guitar forum for honest comments, and get pissed off when you get them. So nobody can be honest with you..we have to constantly patronize you..so we don't hurt your feelings.

I don't play those games. If something sucks balls I say it, or ignore it. If I really want to BULLY you..you certainly gave me ALOT of ammo, including the MP3 section. I saw people getting slammed by being completely honest with you. Fights break out on your fuggin' MP3 threads..and I'm NOT on those. That's for sure!!!

Did you ever stop and think..maybe it's you..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                        AK 47 look at your private messages to find a link to my XXX-rated cartoons.
                        Dont try to prove to me your not gay. I will take your word for it.

I am just pointing out you have a victim mentality and your tastes seam kind of eccentric along with feminine. Just trying to see whats going on and there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Part of not being a victim is taking responsibility and learning from poor desicions and avoiding bad situations to begin with.:idea:

Drawing X-rated cartoons is just kind of creepy to me for a grown man to do, but I do stuff that other people find weird so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Dont try to prove to me your not gay. I will take your word for it.

I am just pointing out you have a victim mentality and your tastes seam kind of eccentric along with feminine. Just trying to see whats going on and there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Part of not being a victim is taking responsibility and learning from poor desicions and avoiding bad situations to begin with.:idea:

Drawing X-rated cartoons is just kind of creepy to me for a grown man to do, but I do stuff that other people find weird so no worries.
                          Needless to say I have a pretty honed sharp 6th sense and ALWAYS got that "creepy" vibe. I always go with my gut feelings..I wouldn't be here if I didn't.

Obviously I'm not the only "sharp cookie" that aknowledges this..which confirms my suspicions all the more.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            Three guys pushed me in a mud puddle when I was in Kindergarten. That's the last time I was "beat up".
                            It may have been the last time you were "beat up," but it sure must have traumatized the fuck out of you if as a grown man you still remember shit that happened in kindergarten.
                            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                              After that, my older brother told me to "go after the biggest meanest one", so I punched the meanest, ugliest girl on the school yard. No one messed with me after that.
                              There, that's probably more accurate.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                                Probably do have too much time on my hands. :ROTF:

No sir, not in a band, not ready yet, need to practice more.
                                Need to practice more . I don't practice nearly as much as you and I do fine in a band. Were kinda like a thrash metal cacaphony cept without a fat david lee roth.. and im not nearly as god like as JB
                                "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                                Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
                                X