This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zeegler View Post
    Jesus Christ, whine, whine, whine. Almost everybody has had traumatic experiences, been bullied, abused, beat up, or whatever. That's life, and you deal with it the best you can. I'll be brutally honest here Blazer, some of your threads are actually interesting, BUT, a lot of them are also really fucking dumb. Your cartoons aren't funny at all, and the drawing style isn't even original. I agree that some of them are just weird, bordering on creepy. On top of this is your attitude that you have the right to post any stupid shit you want, and no one is allowed to make any negative comments, but god forbid we ignore you. Sound about right. You also come across as a know-it-all, and often get catty when someone corrects you, and argue until you are proven wrong, and then you say nothing. This all reeks of narcissism. Trust me, I'm a fantastic judge of character, and have known many people like you in my life. The way I see it, you can stop being a big baby, sack up, and try to get along with everybody, and take the comments, whether good or bad, in stride, or you could just stop hanging out here. As for Bill, he's one of the most easy going dudes I've ever met on an internet forum. That means if you're rubbing him the wrong way, and he actually reacts like this, there is a problem.
    Wow Zeegs..yeah..exactly..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
      :ROTF: Derailed threads on the JCF?!? That's what's been happening around here since the dawn of time, and you're just realizing this now? Just roll with it; it's fun.
      Joe, I thought it was an actual JCF rule. Gary actually kills threads by staying on topic!

Yeah G, sometimes you must try to explain the color blue to Anne Frank.

I know.. (Clerks 2) reference.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Zeegler I was asked what the deal with me was, why I react so strongly about Bill de-railing my threads. So I answered. gave the full deal.

As for my cartoons, I'm drawing anime style, I know it's not original but it's just the way I draw. As for the humor I put in them, there are plenty of people who do get it. The picture posted earlier of the girl lifting her father over her head is fan art I depicted two Dragonball Z characters: Mr Satan and her Daughter Videl.

Mister Satan (Hercule for the ones who watch the watered down dub)

Videl Satan

People who like me watch and enjoy the series got the humor: Mister Satan is a bragger who praises himself to be the strongest martial arts fighter around when in fact he's not really anything special as shown in the series, his own Daughter is far stronger than he is and I depicted her showing him that.

I am a big fan of the show "Daria" the two main characters of that series are two girls who give sarcastic comments on everything they see.

Jane Lane (in the red jacket) and Daria Morgendorffer

One of their classmates is a very overly busty cheerleader who's as bright as a pile of cynderblocks who dates the quarterback of the school football team who's equally as smart as she is.

People who watch the show and know of the humor get what I'm saying with my comics.

Comment

• Dude, Honestly. Once I saw your OTHER cartoons. It comfirmed my suspicions. Pretty disturbing shit man. I think it is completely hypocritical of you calling anything I do "profane"..when you do shit like that!! That is called diversion of guilt! No wonder I make you uncomfortable..I'm a cop!

It's not that it's XXX, but the fact that it's PEDO makes my blood boil. You NEED serious help man, or you're going to end up in prison..which is prolly a good thing.

Like I said before, I have NO use for you as a human. You are dead to me..I'm talking to a corpse.

RIP Blazer!!!

Comment

• wow

dare an 'unknown' join in on this thread?

I dare, because this forum is pretty well moderated, and the majority of what's said is said in good humour.

I realise that in posting this I'm setting myself up as a potential target, but the way I see it, that's all a part of the deal

*important post point coming up*

if you want to have free speech, you've got to acknowledge that everyone else has it too
            feel free to say what you want, but be prepared for everyone else to voice their opinions too, on whatever subject, guitars, amps, sports, cars, sexuality, weather, cream cakes ...

*end of serious part*

we're all a bit weird in some way or other, it's what makes life interesting!
            :ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Dude, Honestly. Once I saw your OTHER cartoons. It comfirmed my suspicions. Pretty disturbing shit man. I think it is completely hypocritical of you calling anything I do "profane"..when you do shit like that!! That is called diversion of guilt! No wonder I make you uncomfortable..I'm a cop!

It's not that it's XXX, but the fact that it's PEDO makes my blood boil. You NEED serious help man, or you're going to end up in prison..which is prolly a good thing.

Like I said before, I have NO use for you as a human. You are dead to me..I'm talking to a corpse.

RIP Blazer!!!
              PEDO?

If there's one thing I DON'T draw it's pedo and another thing I simply don't post links to my XXX-rated comic on this board because I know I'm not allowed to, that was the boundary I mentioned before, you went "enjoy BJ's" and "The Avarage dicksizes of men" and similar things.

I draw hentai: true but I NEVER depict stuff that I don't stand behind: I don't draw rape, I don't draw pedo, I don't draw tentacles, I don't draw bloody situations.

My Daria hentai comics all take place several years after the ending of the show making the characters eightteen years old and older.

But you're right, since nobody seems to have MY back here and the officer wants me locked up, bye all, it was fun while it lasted but since it has grown sinister here I'll do what I did to countless other threads that were derailed, I'll leave this one to die, along with this board.

Bye forever.

And Bill it's safe again to shove your head up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim_B View Post
                wow

dare an 'unknown' join in on this thread?

I dare, because this forum is pretty well moderated, and the majority of what's said is said in good humour.

I realise that in posting this I'm setting myself up as a potential target, but the way I see it, that's all a part of the deal

*important post point coming up*

if you want to have free speech, you've got to acknowledge that everyone else has it too
                feel free to say what you want, but be prepared for everyone else to voice their opinions too, on whatever subject, guitars, amps, sports, cars, sexuality, weather, cream cakes ...

*end of serious part*

we're all a bit weird in some way or other, it's what makes life interesting!
                :ROTF:
                Agreed..but free speech shouldn't apply to pedophilia cartoons That would make any normal person sick to their stomach.

Comment

• EDIT: Thank you all for 100,000 views! God knows this video doesn't deserve that many. It's too low-brow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                    PEDO?

If there's one thing I DON'T draw it's pedo and another thing I simply don't post links to my XXX-rated comic on this board because I know I'm not allowed to, that was the boundary I mentioned before, you went "enjoy BJ's" and "The Avarage dicksizes of men" and similar things.

I draw hentai: true but I NEVER depict stuff that I don't stand behind: I don't draw rape, I don't draw pedo, I don't draw tentacles, I don't draw bloody situations.

My Daria hentai comics all take place several years after the ending of the show making the characters eightteen years old and older.

But you're right, since nobody seems to have MY back here and the officer wants me locked up, bye all, it was fun while it lasted but since it has grown sinister here I'll do what I did to countless other threads that were derailed, I'll leave this one to die, along with this board.

Bye forever.

And Bill it's safe again to shove your head up your ass.
                    How about posting your sick bullshit for all to see and let them make up their minds.

You're a sick fuck. You'd have to be a sick fuck for me to call you a sick fuck..ya sick fuck!

You suck man..You fuggin' plain suck! As it stands right now..You are the only piece of shit on this forum. Please..get the fuck out! Do us a fuggin' favor and get the flying fuck out!

Leave with the little dignity you think you have or I promise it will be destroyed, if it ain't alreday!

Comment

• When someone says your shit isn't funny, it's not because they don't "get it", it's because IT AIN'T FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Nobody here cares about your juvenile little drawings.
                      Last edited by zeegler; 07-08-2009, 05:02 AM.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Good Riddance!!!

Comment

• Hey bill you're an IDIOT!

Why don't YOU post what made you sick to your stomach for all to see. Hartists is a BIG site so it's possible that what you saw isn't mine at all.

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOTIDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Agreed..but free speech shouldn't apply to pedophilia cartoons That would make any normal person sick to their stomach.
                            agree with that too

but since I haven't seen them ( and I'm not going to go out of my way to do that ) I'm saying nothing about them

If I have an opinion on anything, you can be sure it's an informed opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                              When someone says your shit isn't funny, it's not because they don't "get it", it's because IT AIN'T FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Nobody here cares about your juvenile little drawings.
                              Zeegs. What do you think. You're a family guy. A good credible, rational person. Is Blazer a sick fuck or what?

OK, yeah, I'm and "idiot" Blazer, but at least I'm no weird sick fuck like yourself! Did you leave yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim_B View Post
                                agree with that too

but since I haven't seen them ( and I'm not going to go out of my way to do that ) I'm saying nothing about them

If I have an opinion on anything, you can be sure it's an informed opinion
                                Cool, I got that covered and I'm handling it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X