Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• either he pays so little attention to what anyone else here says he has no idea of how old some of the members are. Or he figured if he could get some young'uns on his side with cartoons 'n' boobies, they'd back him in this thread
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• The people he whined to on that forum is responding to just his side of the story. Ironic a whining wapanese 33 year old goober that was ALAWYS bullied, don't have kids, not married, Into Draganball Z /Pokemon, in a disfunctional band with disfunctinal friends that he complains about (this thread), and on THAT forum .. But we're the "trollls". It is only a matter of time they cross this bridge and become bulling trolls themselves. Which has happened on a few forums I saw without digging deep at all.

including these bullying jocks..

Bri B.
      2002-12-28 . chapter 1 Hunh? o.O Extremely confusing, sort of tedious. Sorry.
      Yogi
      2001-02-24 . chapter 1 I know you can do better than this. C.

2002-09-06 . chapter 1 EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ASH A GIRL. EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! GROSS YOU ALSO MADE MISTY A LEZBO EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YOU ARE SICK, TWISTED, AND DISCUSTING. ASH WOULD NEVER BE ASHLY KETCHUM. EWWW EWWW EWWW. I THINK IM GONNA THROW UP

: )
      2001-04-16 . chapter 4 You started out with such a nice story and then it became all murder and stuff. Everyone was a little out of character but it was good. Sad also. Must have took you a while to think up such a complicated plot.

Lapinina *********!!!!!
      2003-10-01 . chapter 1 *laughs* Dude, you got bashed pretty bad by everybody. You wanna know why?

*leans in to whisper*

Cause their telling the truth bro.

*laughs manaically*<<<<<

Thomas
      2001-09-01 . chapter 1 So now you're posting the same story twice to. Just wondering, is there a rule for fiction writers you haven't broken yet. As for your story, it seems to be the written by the clone of Kevin and Upchuck.<<<<

Does the last two comments remind you of someone? They didn't like his story the first time. So he posted it again..

I would assume he's NOT on that forum anymore. Well, since they're trolls and all...:ROTF:

That's our Blazer..
      Last edited by horns666; 07-13-2009, 02:14 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• wow, finally got to the end of this fucker....what a waste of time. him and the thread....
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• I can't help it. The dumbest thing was post a link of that other forum. He was BANNED from a bass forum a couple weeks ago for the same shit..http://www.thepaperpusher.net/forum/...hp?f=3&t=25965

That stupid ass..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Damn how the hell did I mess this

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I can't help it. The dumbest thing was post a link of that other forum. He was BANNED from a bass forum a couple weeks ago for the same shit..http://www.thepaperpusher.net/forum/...hp?f=3&t=25965

That stupid ass..
              For some reason when I was reading that link Suicidal Tendancies "Institutionalised" kept going through my head."

"Sometimes I try to do things but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to"

................hmmm!

Comment

• I peaked over there, and I KNOW it's just a matter of time they become everything they're saying we are.

I know I'll forget all this shit by the time it happends, but I can't wait for the "Blazer pile on" over there..that would be fun to watch.

Comment

• did Blazer get banned here?

If so, what specifically for?

there's a reason for me asking

Comment

• no, Blazer didn't get banned. That's why he has repeatedly poked his head back into this thread despite declaring that he'd never be back a number of times
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      no, Blazer didn't get banned. That's why he has repeatedly poked his head back into this thread despite declaring that he'd never be back a number of times
                      thanks for that

*shuts up again*

Comment

• I come to this forum because I'm into metal, and J/C guitars, amps etc.

I used to read Blazer's threads, but it just got to the point where there were so many that are always off-topic, I started ignoring them (hence my late entrance to this thread).

I feel bad/sorry for the guy, but if he's not into Metal or Jacksons or Charvels, why hang out here? It's like he's trying to change this forum to what his likes and dislikes are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                          You wanted to know my background, fine I'll tell you.

As a kid I was locked up by bullies in the electrical closet of a school I was attending, I don't know how long I spend in there but it was at least a full day because it was dark before anybody found me. After they found me they never asked me about how I got there, nobody wanted to listen to what happened all I heard was "you stupid kid" Ever since that day I absolutely hate it when people interrupt me when I'm saying something. As a kid I used to throw temper trantrums because of people not wanting to listen to what I had to say. The Bullies always had the last laugh here.

Same here, if Bill derails one of my threads everybody is on HIS side, nobody is on mine.

I was send to a intern school since I was labeled a problem child and put on very heavy drugs to sedate me, there were no such things child therapy in those days, no doctor ever asked me what was up. They went to the teachers to get the low down on me and they always talked about me being this problem kid who didn't want to participate in class and threw temper tamtrums. NEVER was I asked what my side of the story was and it pisses me off to this day.

In my teens I learned that becoming quiet was the best way to avoid being picked on, I decided to avoid being involved in anything. But bullies have a way to exploit every weakness, if I played guitar in the school yard they sometimes pelted me with full cola cans all the while saying that "techno was in"

When Bill de-rails one of my threads it feels the same: I am interrupted, I can't say what I want to say, I'm just expected to turn the other cheek but I have had enough of turning cheeks. Bill claims that he's not out to bully me but since he has no idea why I behave the way I do he also has no concept on why I don't see the humor in his "friendly ball busting" my childhood has learned me to never trust people and to be loud when they don't listen. Thanks to bullies I will never be able to really enjoy a night out since I'm constantly looking out if my buddies won't pull a prank on me. Good natured or not I can't handle that, I have had more than enough pranks played on me. I simply cannot trust people anymore.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT FEELS?
                          You little fucking pussy. Let me tell you about my teenage experiences...

July 4th, 2009 - COP Zerok, Afghanistan:

It's just past 7am when an 81mm mortar impacts the ammo supply point next to the mortar teams firing pit. The blast kills one instantly and wounds 6 others. 4 of which inhaled the white phosphorous from the explosion and will forever have damage to their lungs...possibly developing respiratory disorders. One of the men is lying on the ground with his arm completely severed from his shoulder. Another has half of his face missing. The dead soldier is on the ground with his upper torso almost completely erradicated from the blast.

At 0815, my platoon air assaulted into the COP to provide support. We were in a firefight for almost an hour, killing 32 Taliban fighters and capturing 11. No other US casualties were suffered between the initial indirect attack and the end of our firefight just past 0900. One of the wounded mortarman died while waiting for MEDEVAC.

The two KIA were 19 and 20 years old. One of them lived three rooms down from me in the barracks.

You little fucking pussy...shut the FUCK up with your fucking "problems". If you were to ever complain to one of my brothers you would be skull fucked into the next century. You have absolutely no concept of pain, suffering, or any of that shit you think you do. You were a fucking pussy growing up and I see that much hasn't changed.

Grow a fucking pair of balls and be a fucking man. I'm 18 years old and I guarantee I'm already more of a man than you could ever possibly become.

You have a problem with this? Then too fucking bad.

Go suckstart a shotgun.
                          -David
                          Last edited by DRM; 07-17-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• You know what...let me get all of the bitching out now just to put this shit in perspective for you, Blazer.

When I was growing up, my dad was deployed constantly. He served as an Infantryman in the 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. He jumped under fire into Panama and had friends killed in Somalia. He deployed frequently even though we were at "peace"...he was a Ranger...it's what they do. After 2001, he deployed 5 times to the middle east before leaving the service. He had given his life since he graduated High School to the US Army. My mother divorced him because he was a Ranger. He was killed from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident last month. And not once in my entire life did he ever complain about anything. He worked hard for what he believed in and taught me the values of honor and integrity. Something you clearly have never practiced. What grown ass man bitches and whined about nobody listening to him and having a "troubled" childhood? You're a fucking pussy.

I never had anyone growing up TO talk to. Try that, fucknut. I found comfort in knowing he was fighting for me and for everyone in America. That made me more proud of my dad than anything else. He has been wounded in combat in both Panama and Kosovo, and yet he never complained about it. Every step he would take caused him immense pain...but he never flinched or limped. He picked his chin up and drove on.

Grow the fuck up, Blazer. For the love of God it's just embarassing to watch a grown "man" whine like you have in this thread. How can you even look at yourself knowing you act like this?

Tell you what...I'll donate you a pair of balls off of a dead hadji. You could use them more than him.

-David

Comment

• "For the love of God it's just embarrassing to watch a grown "man" whine"

This may be the most important thing ever said on these forums. Some of you sissies need to "cut and paste" this quote and glue it to your foreheads!
                              "POOP"

Comment

• Fuggin' A David. ..I hope you just killed any lingering thoughts Blazer may have of coming back!!!

Ironically, the members of that forum he posted a link to completely ignore most of his random, ridiculous threads. I really got a kick seeing how much he is ignored there. I'd say much more than he was ignored here..that's awesome!

They know he's a constant fuggin' whiner..they're sick of him too. They didn't hit the wall yet. But they will!

Comment

Working...
                                X