Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I seem to remember Jacksonguitars.com...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seem to remember Jacksonguitars.com...

...having a section containing buttloads of pictures of customs they have done. They were always next to a chalkboard with pertinent info chalked on it.

So ya.... they should bring this back...
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

The chalkboard pics were from the AMIC years, aka "pre-Fender". They had some pretty good Custom Shop progress pics on the Jackson site just a couple of years ago, then stopped completely for for some reason, around the time there was a bit of a shakeup going on, iirc. I thought they started showing some again, but I'm not sure. Haven't checked the site in quite a while.

Comment

that was back when Kevin Easton was looking after the site. It wasn't much of a site back then, but there was some cool stuff on it, including the original MOAIP. As dg said, pre-Fender.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Whatever happened to the MOAIP? I've still got a disk around here somewhere, and I think it's been updated a few times since, who was doing this?

That would be a MAJOR part of this site that really needs to be done!
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

They have these pics back on their facebook .

Comment

Working...
          X