X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has become of my city?

This story makes me sad...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

I know what you're getting at. Over here, crime is on the rise again, with as many gangs as people, and as many drug dealers, as there are cars.

Few months ago, for instance, some bloke got shot right outside my old school. Not a few hundred meters away, right behind a fence. Small potatoes that is, however...
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

The papers here read the same thing.."gang shooting" 14 year old killed by gang members. Drive by shooting kills 2. We had a kid here helping his Dad sell BBQ from his lil BBQ stand got killed over a few measley bucks when he was closing up. They don't care who or what they shoot anymore. Crackheads, meth freaks, cokeheads. It's outrageous. They think they are real gangsters. They are nothing more than sub human thugs. Real "gangsters" would have cleaned the streets of these wannabee thugs and left none standing.
      I get a kick out of the papers saying these thugs live like "Rockstars".. They live like ghetto rats in constant fear and paranoia of which one of their "posse" is going to turn on him and take his ass out over a few bucks or because that thug wants to be the boss.
      When they let the people defend themselves this mess will get cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
        When they let the people defend themselves this mess will get cleaned up.
        That's the key thing. Fortunately, the liberals haven't yet been able to take our guns in most parts of the USA, but we'll continue to have high crime in gun-restricted places like Washington D.C. and California until they wise up.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
        X