Thanks alot you Assholes !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks alot you Assholes !!!

For reminding me how awesome Criss Oliva was !!! I been jamming Savatage all fucking day long

Criss absolutely fuggin' ruled!!!

One of my very faves!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have Edge Of Thornes in my CD player in my truck. If it weren't for Randy, he would probably be my all time fav.

Comment

Criss oliva was (is, RIP mofoing awesome mofo!) one of the most fucking soulful, awesomest shredding, licking and fucking just RIPPING THAT AXE UP WITH HIS HEART-players our lil' community of metal lovers has ever known. And that's the fucking truth
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Criss absolutely fuggin' ruled!!!

One of my very faves!!
          He did indeed rule so much that he was asked to join megadeth
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Oh yeah! I was rocking All That I Bleed today at insane volume. He could shred with the best of them, and he could play with feeling.

Absolutely the best ever!

Comment

I listen the hell out of Edge of Thorns. Love his playing all over that disc
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                For reminding me how awesome Criss Oliva was !!! I been jamming Savatage all fucking day long
                The dude was incredible. One of the most UNDERRATED guitarists I can think of.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Criss is my favorite guitarist. I listen to him daily.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Criss is my all-time #1 guitar hero. The PERFECT blend of technique and feel of any guitarist around!!!

Oct. 17th is always a melancholy day for me.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                    X