Hey you fucks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you fucks!!

I know it's been awhile since I've been involved or have talked to any of you tasty motherfuckers, but I just wanna let you know I'm still here FUCKS!!

Had some awesome fucking new beers today and ripped it up on my jackson and boogie outside in the sun today, all day!!

THATS WHAT I CALL SPENDING A SUMMER!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

*Bows to the GodofRhythm*
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

How's it going GoR? If I'm ever over in your neck of the woods I'll look you up and we can throw back some beers while discussing the finer aspects of classical music and Meshuggah.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        How's it going GoR? If I'm ever over in your neck of the woods I'll look you up and we can throw back some beers while discussing the finer aspects of classical music and Meshuggah.

Would be awesome for sure. It would appear I had slammed a couple of beers too many last night when I created this thread But it's all good!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

"I said God Damn!!!" god of Thunder is back.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey welcome back!
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
              I know it's been awhile since I've been involved or have talked to any of you tasty motherfuckers, but I just wanna let you know I'm still here FUCKS!!

Had some awesome fucking new beers today and ripped it up on my jackson and boogie outside in the sun today, all day!!

THATS WHAT I CALL SPENDING A SUMMER!
              Who are you anyhow?
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
              X