The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    The Stones and black Crowes have done some catchy country type stuff that works for me.
    Something about the Stone country songs is awesome. You were never quite sure if they were being serious or tongue-in-cheek. I always wondered if they were trying to do for C&W what the English guys did for blues?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

• they were very versatile, they could do anything they wanted and make it sound great.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• What a great thread.
        Agreed.
        We must find a way to preserve and protect these.
        Much good ground covered, and many Vodka spray/screen wipes provided.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

• Read my extensive signature in all its glory!!!!
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• LOL @ Twitch
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Auntie Shob-bop-de-doo-wop, where ya been? Time off for good behaviour? Please tell me you've let Mistress Shobet beat you with the tawse?

Glad you are about anyway, I need a witness for my upcoming Civil Ceremony with Wilksy-Baby, I want to make it OFFICIAL, will you be there? I've mentioned it several times, but he's not once pulled me up about it and called me a Gay Troll, so I take this to be him acting all coy and giving me the come-on. He's so romantic and old-fashioned like that.

I have a little surprise for him too in the pipeline (no, not that pipe), he's going to be overjoyed. We'll have His 'n' Her's guitars when my KV with ghost flames arrives! Heeeeeyyyyy! We could form a band, a bit like Wings crossed with Abba!
              Are you both ready for the commitment? Will you be moving into his or is he coming to live in the sticks with you. I hope you've bought him bike gear for the honeymoon.

I'd love to see the ring, do you have any pictures?
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• you really want to see pictures of Wilksy's ring?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  you really want to see pictures of Wilksy's ring?
                  You have pics? Where are they then?
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Wow I'm a day late and a dollar short to this one. I wish I had stumbled on this when the original thread was going hot and my name was being thrown around. It's nice to see people have my back and for that I say thank you. I have a punch list of things to address regarding charvel/jackson and this thread.

1) Anyone that has a problem with my change has the problem, not me. I'm much more comfortable and happy where I'm at in life. I rarely have stress anymore and I don't anger anywhere as easily

2) Thanks for the compliments on my rack, I hadn't thought anyone really noticed.

3) The people that have a problem haven't done a sliver of what I did for the charvel community. When I needed to I stepped up to the plate and made thigns happen, here and with the brand name. It's not meant as bragging, it's meant to point out that I did it because I loved the brand name, what have those people done besides whine (Huh NewC?)

4) I could probably still hang and drink with the best of them, somethings never change.

5) If you were to hang with me you would find out that I'm not much different than before other than some positive personal changes. I wear jeans and t-shirts, I don't really wear "girly things" like makeup, dresses or whatever. I'm not sure how a name change or any change of my body should bother anyone here. I always respected people until the time would come that I couldn't respect them. I still ride a Harley and I still love charvel/jackson guitars. Nothing better than a good custom shop

6) My biggest fear in telling my story was because of those people who I knew would have a problem with it. Who wants their name dragged through the mud, be harrassed, ostracized and called names ... geez and these same people call it a choice. If it is a choice why risk the daily abuse

7) The JCF and it's members have always meant a great deal to me. I did whatever I could to give those people a direct line to the people that made their guitars. The acceptance that I got from the people here went a long way in helping me be alright with things..

8) I've played charvel/jackson since 1984 and in fact I used to be a customer on occassion of Matt B's. The fact that I've been that dedicated to the brand should over ride anything I've changed here :o)

9) Even with the "change" I'm not as much of a pussy as some of the whiners that hang here ... lmao

10) Horns for president!! You kicks ass my friend
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• The only problem I have with you is in regards to the Red Sox.

Comment

The only problem I have with you is in regards to the Red Sox.

Actually I thought you enjoyed that rivalry with me
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The only problem I have with you is in regards to the Red Sox.
                          I am with Tommy on this one, the Red Sox thing makes me play my Strats more often.....
                          So ~K~ you messed up with Charvel karma, time for another change. Yankee fan? join the mighty Yankee nation? with more championships than BillZ have hair on his head.

You know I got your back ~K~.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                            Actually I thought you enjoyed that rivalry with me
                            of course i do, just bustin' chops, I'm on a roll lately.

Comment

• Joe,
                              The Florida Marlins have more championships than Bill has hair, they have 2-lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post

WTH happened to the Jackson crowd? I thought this was a brand devoted to fucking Metal and the people who play it? Who let the Emos in, and why are these pussies playing Jacksons?
                                I've noticed a marked increase in pussification lately, and it's fucking sickening!

I'd expect this kinda crying on an Emo board, but I've seen far too many people pissing and moaning about the simplest of bullshit - chrome hardware on USA production models; poor babies might have to actually tune a guitar once in a while; don't like the look of something on a guitar that's only held on with fucking screws so they'll never ever buy it in a billion years with a cherry on top; too busy to learn how to properly set up a Floyd Rose so they cry whenever a new model comes out that doesn't have a tuneomatic; the latest Charvel USA Limited Color isn't Black; etc.

WTF?

WTF is right bro. I pretty much gave up on this recently turned gay forum when I was the first to bash BLAZER for being a fuggin douchebag. I got hung up on a cross and crucified by the pussies that inhabit this once GREAT forum. Ended up that BLAZER was a fuggin douchebag and a psycho perv fag boy to boot. His playing sucked ass. If you recall, he was in a so called metal band where his bandmates referred to themselves not in the first person and with made up gay stage names. He told us he was touring and in the studio and all kind of dribble. Then.. he posted a few horrible recordings on this forum. They were not metal, totally amateur and the playing and singing was god aweful. I called him out on it and told him it was shit. I got destroyed by the newly joined (and some not so newly joined) JCF members until they all realized what he is.
                                Charvel and Jackson guitars and their players were designed and sold for a few reasons.
                                #1. Playing metal
                                #2. Shredding metal
                                #3. They give a player the means to flick picks and bang chicks.
                                #4. Emotions need not apply. If it hurts your feelings.. fugg off.
                                Lets cut to the chase here...
                                The old attributes of the great .. and not so great.. REAL JCF members and players/owners were...
                                Playing live
                                Getting laid
                                Getting fucked up and playing live
                                Getting fucked up, playing live and getting laid
                                Practicing until your fingers bleed... then crazy glue them back together and keep practicing. Why?? so you could play live and get laid.
                                Thats rock and roll. Thats metal. That is what the JCF was all about.
                                Now its all about emotions and black finger nail polish.

Comment

Working...
                                X