• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't sugar coat it kid, give it to us straight-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      WTF is right bro. I pretty much gave up on this recently turned gay forum when I was the first to bash BLAZER for being a fuggin douchebag. I got hung up on a cross and crucified by the pussies that inhabit this once GREAT forum. Ended up that BLAZER was a fuggin douchebag and a psycho perv fag boy to boot. His playing sucked ass. If you recall, he was in a so called metal band where his bandmates referred to themselves not in the first person and with made up gay stage names. He told us he was touring and in the studio and all kind of dribble. Then.. he posted a few horrible recordings on this forum. They were not metal, totally amateur and the playing and singing was god aweful. I called him out on it and told him it was shit. I got destroyed by the newly joined (and some not so newly joined) JCF members until they all realized what he is.
      Charvel and Jackson guitars and their players were designed and sold for a few reasons.
      #1. Playing metal
      #2. Shredding metal
      #3. They give a player the means to flick picks and bang chicks.
      #4. Emotions need not apply. If it hurts your feelings.. fugg off.
      Lets cut to the chase here...
      The old attributes of the great .. and not so great.. REAL JCF members and players/owners were...
      Playing live
      Getting laid
      Getting fucked up and playing live
      Getting fucked up, playing live and getting laid
      Practicing until your fingers bleed... then crazy glue them back together and keep practicing. Why?? so you could play live and get laid.
      Thats rock and roll. Thats metal. That is what the JCF was all about.
      Now its all about emotions and black finger nail polish.
      Ok, that's all good and everything. Now, tell us how you REALLY feel.

I don't recall ever posting in Blazer's threads because they were never even worth it. "Hey check out my Squier or my reggae alternate personality." Kinda scary actually. Especially those drawings. I remember getting a warning about that guy.

I hate to say it but I can kinda agree with what you're saying. I went from posting multiple times everyday to posting once every few days to once a week.

Anyone remember Phill_up? That guy's new and improved title still cracks me up.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• I like Blazer, he's my twin brother.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
          Are you both ready for the commitment? Will you be moving into his or is he coming to live in the sticks with you. I hope you've bought him bike gear for the honeymoon.

I'd love to see the ring, do you have any pictures?
          I'm ready, and have you seen him mention Gay Trolls lately? Noooooo-sir, that's because denial is now only a river in Egypt. We're going to be Man and Boy-wife. We're moving into his Mum & Dad's place, we figure that after a couple of times when they walk out of the lounge and find us rutting in the hall, WB with a great big carpet burn down one side of his face, eyes closed, slobbering and moaning with joy, they are going to leave home and find somewhere else to live. They might even stop leeching off my bitch's rent boy earnings.
          Then we're going to turn the house into a joint Gay Truckstop/Massage Parlour/Guitar Showroom/Studio/Power Distro Warehouse. With Happy Endings.

Hmmm, now you mention it though, am I ready? Oh nooooeeees, the doubts are creeping in, what happens if he runs away to California to live with someone else? Fuck it, I'm going to roger him to death, if I can't have him, no-one else can.

As for the ring......well, think Blue Waffle, then think Extra Chopped Ham.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Charvel and Jackson guitars and their players were designed and sold for a few reasons.
            #1. Playing metal
            #2. Shredding metal
            #4. Emotions need not apply. If it hurts your feelings.. fugg off.
            Lets cut to the chase here...
            The old attributes of the great .. and not so great.. REAL JCF members and players/owners were...
            Playing live
            Getting laid
            Getting fucked up and playing live
            Getting fucked up, playing live and getting laid
            Practicing until your fingers bleed... then crazy glue them back together and keep practicing. Why?? so you could play live and get laid.
            Thats rock and roll. Thats metal. That is what the JCF was all about.

This from the dude that played lead on "Caribbean Queen" !

Ohhhhhhhh! :ROTF:

J/K dude!

Every time your song is on the muzak here at work, I listen for your solo, but then I fall asleep before I get to it! Ohhhhhhh!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Every time your song is on the muzak here at work, I listen for your solo, but then I fall asleep before I get to it! Ohhhhhhh!
              No more love on the run! :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

#1. Playing metal
                #2. Shredding metal
                Shit - do you need to do all of them? I'm out. Who wants to buy my Charvels and Jackson? I mean...

yo I found this liek white strat gutter and I want to know how much its worth $$$ I think its custom shop!
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

J/K dude!

oops... Recorded through a Rockman X100B
                  On top of that.. I am fairly certain I was playing a Brad Gillis strat. The preamp wasn't turned on though.
                  Last edited by jgcable; 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• There's nothing metal about being metal today you jackasses. If you go to alligator swamp.. no better yet, South Central LA to play a banjo, that's fucking metal. Metal is a fucking pussy music. Spoiled suburban cunts think they are so fucking furious. Playing tiny strings tuned to lower register than sumo wrestler's fart blown into a fucking tuba. It's like whacking off with overcooked noodles. Wanna soy sauce to go with it fuckface? And them noodles below the fucking frets, what the fuck is that about? Not to mention all those lego amps with overcompressed shitty sounds just so you don't have to fucking attack the strings. Yeah, that's so fucking metal! I'm Mister Almighty Metal Man, I'm gentle to my fucking strings. Gentle genital-less shredding, that's what you all want to hear right? Another ground breaker on the motherfucking youtube. And don't even mention me about those drummers. Now isn't that a sad bunch of ball-less candy ass bitches. You're not playing on your grandma's pancakes you fuckwit. Skins are meant to be beaten the shit out of, if they remind you of a girlfriends butt so that you have to be all cute with them that means you don't have a girlfriend at all you pussy fuckface looser shithead. And stop tuning the drums like your tom-toms are called Domingo, Carreras and Pavarotti, there's a whistle for calling the dogs home, drums aren't meant for that you idiot. You know nuthin' 'bout this tunin' okay. BOOM BOOM BOOM, that's right asshole, that's what they should do, but you're a little bitch, and little bitch only hears BOOM BOOM BOOM when mommy furiously knocks on the door to stop the fwapping noise. And what the fuck is all that trigger shit all about? If you can't do a decent take with 3 fucking mikes, you fucking SUCK! You probably need triggers to play fucking pocket bongos too. And this is only a tiny part of today's metal. But you old fucks don't get away either. Your sweaty Iron Maiden shirts don't fool me. Act all though listening to Judas Priest, Accept or whatever the fuck. Wow, I'm so impressed... it's the safest fucking music on the planet you bunch of fat dickless twats! Good old Marshall crunch and chuggin' away. Isn't that cool. Listen dipshits... it's 2010!!!!!! Even your fucking grandma would ask you to turn that Marshall up to listen to that nice lovely sound! I'm wild, I'm rebellious, I have a guitar and my 60 year old neighbours dig me!!! YAY!!! But play some Mars Volta for you candy asses and you are like bwaaa!!! Mommy, mommy, what's that noise, I don't understand it. Bwaaa, bwaa, bwaa, bwaa!!! Fuck it, fuck you all!
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• awww shut up Endrik, i'm the king of music now, i'm in the 90th percentile of "guitar queero" and rising. here, watch me play this ozzy tune to a tee on youtube, and I don't even need an amp or strings to nail it perfectly. nobody, and i mean nobody hits four different colored buttons like i can. i am the third revelation, I am the god of guitar and music now, you can all bow and genuflect in front of me and wish you could be the god-king that I now am.
                      (by the way, i make unintelligent comments on youtube as well. people that play a real guitar tell me i'm an asshole all the time. not for being the new god of music, but for making a comment at all on youtube in the first place)

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        There's nothing metal about being metal today you jackasses. If you go to alligator swamp.. no better yet, South Central LA to play a banjo, that's fucking metal. Metal is a fucking pussy music. Spoiled suburban cunts think they are so fucking furious. Playing tiny strings tuned to lower register than sumo wrestler's fart blown into a fucking tuba. It's like whacking off with overcooked noodles. Wanna soy sauce to go with it fuckface? And them noodles below the fucking frets, what the fuck is that about? Not to mention all those lego amps with overcompressed shitty sounds just so you don't have to fucking attack the strings. Yeah, that's so fucking metal! I'm Mister Almighty Metal Man, I'm gentle to my fucking strings. Gentle genital-less shredding, that's what you all want to hear right? Another ground breaker on the motherfucking youtube. And don't even mention me about those drummers. Now isn't that a sad bunch of ball-less candy ass bitches. You're not playing on your grandma's pancakes you fuckwit. Skins are meant to be beaten the shit out of, if they remind you of a girlfriends butt so that you have to be all cute with them that means you don't have a girlfriend at all you pussy fuckface looser shithead. And stop tuning the drums like your tom-toms are called Domingo, Carreras and Pavarotti, there's a whistle for calling the dogs home, drums aren't meant for that you idiot. You know nuthin' 'bout this tunin' okay. BOOM BOOM BOOM, that's right asshole, that's what they should do, but you're a little bitch, and little bitch only hears BOOM BOOM BOOM when mommy furiously knocks on the door to stop the fwapping noise. And what the fuck is all that trigger shit all about? If you can't do a decent take with 3 fucking mikes, you fucking SUCK! You probably need triggers to play fucking pocket bongos too. And this is only a tiny part of today's metal. But you old fucks don't get away either. Your sweaty Iron Maiden shirts don't fool me. Act all though listening to Judas Priest, Accept or whatever the fuck. Wow, I'm so impressed... it's the safest fucking music on the planet you bunch of fat dickless twats! Good old Marshall crunch and chuggin' away. Isn't that cool. Listen dipshits... it's 2010!!!!!! Even your fucking grandma would ask you to turn that Marshall up to listen to that nice lovely sound! I'm wild, I'm rebellious, I have a guitar and my 60 year old neighbours dig me!!! YAY!!! But play some Mars Volta for you candy asses and you are like bwaaa!!! Mommy, mommy, what's that noise, I don't understand it. Bwaaa, bwaa, bwaa, bwaa!!! Fuck it, fuck you all!
                        What are you trying to say? :ROTF:

Comment

J/K dude!

Did he cut the solo for the Billy Ocean tune "loverboy" too?? you remember the one with the cheesey ass video that was a bad rip off of starwars.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• I'm late to the party, and am all lost in this thread. :think: Tommy was a Caribbean Drag Queen? Or was that Endrick? ...Lucy, you got some 'esplainin to do! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                              I'm late to the party, and am all lost in this thread. :think: Tommy was a Caribbean Drag Queen? Or was that Endrick? ...Lucy, you got some 'esplainin to do! :P
                              no, you got it ALL wrong. Tommy IS a caribbean drag queen, and he likes reverse headstocks.
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• I'm from Queens, Endrik is from natural parents-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X