No announcement yet.

The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen of Queens? Tommy, maybe you and Kevin James can do a TV show together. ...Oh, wait. Wasn't that already done as an Adam Sandler movie? :ROTF:

Comment

• you mean Tommy is a fat mall cop?

Have you guys seen the way I fucked up that white/silver flames limited run thread.

WOW. I feel all dirty.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• I'm from Queens, Kevin James is from Fire Island-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Rob Halford sang about Fire Island on the Sin After Sin album in 1977... still nobody could figure out he was gay?!? :think:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            There's nothing metal about being metal today you jackasses. If you go to alligator swamp.. no better yet, South Central LA to play a banjo, that's fucking metal. Metal is a fucking pussy music. Spoiled suburban cunts think they are so fucking furious. Playing tiny strings tuned to lower register than sumo wrestler's fart blown into a fucking tuba. It's like whacking off with overcooked noodles. Wanna soy sauce to go with it fuckface? And them noodles below the fucking frets, what the fuck is that about? Not to mention all those lego amps with overcompressed shitty sounds just so you don't have to fucking attack the strings. Yeah, that's so fucking metal! I'm Mister Almighty Metal Man, I'm gentle to my fucking strings. Gentle genital-less shredding, that's what you all want to hear right? Another ground breaker on the motherfucking youtube. And don't even mention me about those drummers. Now isn't that a sad bunch of ball-less candy ass bitches. You're not playing on your grandma's pancakes you fuckwit. Skins are meant to be beaten the shit out of, if they remind you of a girlfriends butt so that you have to be all cute with them that means you don't have a girlfriend at all you pussy fuckface looser shithead. And stop tuning the drums like your tom-toms are called Domingo, Carreras and Pavarotti, there's a whistle for calling the dogs home, drums aren't meant for that you idiot. You know nuthin' 'bout this tunin' okay. BOOM BOOM BOOM, that's right asshole, that's what they should do, but you're a little bitch, and little bitch only hears BOOM BOOM BOOM when mommy furiously knocks on the door to stop the fwapping noise. And what the fuck is all that trigger shit all about? If you can't do a decent take with 3 fucking mikes, you fucking SUCK! You probably need triggers to play fucking pocket bongos too. And this is only a tiny part of today's metal. But you old fucks don't get away either. Your sweaty Iron Maiden shirts don't fool me. Act all though listening to Judas Priest, Accept or whatever the fuck. Wow, I'm so impressed... it's the safest fucking music on the planet you bunch of fat dickless twats! Good old Marshall crunch and chuggin' away. Isn't that cool. Listen dipshits... it's 2010!!!!!! Even your fucking grandma would ask you to turn that Marshall up to listen to that nice lovely sound! I'm wild, I'm rebellious, I have a guitar and my 60 year old neighbours dig me!!! YAY!!! But play some Mars Volta for you candy asses and you are like bwaaa!!! Mommy, mommy, what's that noise, I don't understand it. Bwaaa, bwaa, bwaa, bwaa!!! Fuck it, fuck you all!
            Endrik, throw something up in the MP3 section I'd like to hear you man.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• don't worry the homos' will move on to PRS eventually.
              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Rob Halford sang about Fire Island on the Sin After Sin album in 1977... still nobody could figure out he was gay?!? :think:
                As a kid I was always conflicted with Rob and Priest. I remembered seeing the Village People with the leather man in the group and my dad going on about how those guys were fags(I know not PC but it was the 70s). When I saw Priest I thought "are these guys all gay"? The guy with the KK Downing look alike boyfriend on the back of his bike in Road Warrior didnt help either. Suffice it say I was not surprised in the least when he came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                  Wow I'm a day late and a dollar short to this one. I wish I had stumbled on this when the original thread was going hot and my name was being thrown around. It's nice to see people have my back and for that I say thank you. I have a punch list of things to address regarding charvel/jackson and this thread.

1) Anyone that has a problem with my change has the problem, not me. I'm much more comfortable and happy where I'm at in life. I rarely have stress anymore and I don't anger anywhere as easily

2) Thanks for the compliments on my rack, I hadn't thought anyone really noticed.

3) The people that have a problem haven't done a sliver of what I did for the charvel community. When I needed to I stepped up to the plate and made thigns happen, here and with the brand name. It's not meant as bragging, it's meant to point out that I did it because I loved the brand name, what have those people done besides whine (Huh NewC?)

4) I could probably still hang and drink with the best of them, somethings never change.

5) If you were to hang with me you would find out that I'm not much different than before other than some positive personal changes. I wear jeans and t-shirts, I don't really wear "girly things" like makeup, dresses or whatever. I'm not sure how a name change or any change of my body should bother anyone here. I always respected people until the time would come that I couldn't respect them. I still ride a Harley and I still love charvel/jackson guitars. Nothing better than a good custom shop

6) My biggest fear in telling my story was because of those people who I knew would have a problem with it. Who wants their name dragged through the mud, be harrassed, ostracized and called names ... geez and these same people call it a choice. If it is a choice why risk the daily abuse

7) The JCF and it's members have always meant a great deal to me. I did whatever I could to give those people a direct line to the people that made their guitars. The acceptance that I got from the people here went a long way in helping me be alright with things..

8) I've played charvel/jackson since 1984 and in fact I used to be a customer on occassion of Matt B's. The fact that I've been that dedicated to the brand should over ride anything I've changed here :o)

9) Even with the "change" I'm not as much of a pussy as some of the whiners that hang here ... lmao

10) Horns for president!! You kicks ass my friend
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

• Oh, and Endrik... TOO FUNNY!
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

• Man...some shit really went down over the last 2 or 3 years huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        I'm late to the party, and am all lost in this thread. :think: Tommy was a Caribbean Drag Queen? Or was that Endrick? ...Lucy, you got some 'esplainin to do! :P
                        That would be me.

Comment

• Endrik,I felt the same when the flannel shirts that could'nt play their instuments tried to take over in the 90's..............
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

• Does anybody else see the irony in the thread?
                            Stop the bitchin and go play your fucking Jacksons.
                            Gil

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                              Does anybody else see the irony in the thread?
                              Stop the bitchin and go play your fucking Jacksons.
                              Gil

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
                                Endrik,I felt the same when the flannel shirts that could'nt play their instuments tried to take over in the 90's..............
                                Well, if you start wearing Scottish kilt as a bra, it's pretty obvious you don't have any balls under there. Can't blow the bagpipe, just "blow".
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X