The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post

WTH happened to the Jackson crowd? I thought this was a brand devoted to fucking Metal and the people who play it? Who let the Emos in, and why are these pussies playing Jacksons?
    I've noticed a marked increase in pussification lately, and it's fucking sickening!

I'd expect this kinda crying on an Emo board, but I've seen far too many people pissing and moaning about the simplest of bullshit - chrome hardware on USA production models; poor babies might have to actually tune a guitar once in a while; don't like the look of something on a guitar that's only held on with fucking screws so they'll never ever buy it in a billion years with a cherry on top; too busy to learn how to properly set up a Floyd Rose so they cry whenever a new model comes out that doesn't have a tuneomatic; the latest Charvel USA Limited Color isn't Black; etc.

WTF?
    I agree with you Newc. Back in the old days this was a metal forum. I don't care what anybody thinks.. but Jackson/Charvel guitars were developed for metal players and are primarily played by metal players.
    There has definately been an influx of pussies. All this detuning non solo playing horseshit has really diluted what a Jackson/Charvel guitar was designed for. I'm with ya bro. A member posts a pic of a $99.00 sonic blue entry level Squire strat and gets several responses of how cool it is.
    Fuggem. Thats firewood. 21 skinny frets. I don't care what pickups you put in it.. its a kids guitar. Emo all the way.
    I remember the days when we talked metal, we talked about all the cool recognizable Jackson/Charvel graphics, everybody knew how to set up a Floyd or a Kahler or how to shim a neck or a nut. Heck... these pussies don't even know how to restring one and they wonder why a player would need a double locker. Why??? because they don't play solo's in most of this new Emo gay crap.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Is that a trans-sexual? Or is that what emo's are? :think:
      Emo Phillips - he was Emo before emo was uncool Bwahahaha!
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
        I agree with you Newc. Back in the old days this was a metal forum. I don't care what anybody thinks.. but Jackson/Charvel guitars were developed for metal players and are primarily played by metal players.
        There has definately been an influx of pussies. All this detuning non solo playing horseshit has really diluted what a Jackson/Charvel guitar was designed for. I'm with ya bro. A member posts a pic of a $99.00 sonic blue entry level Squire strat and gets several responses of how cool it is.
        Fuggem. Thats firewood. 21 skinny frets. I don't care what pickups you put in it.. its a kids guitar. Emo all the way.
        I remember the days when we talked metal, we talked about all the cool recognizable Jackson/Charvel graphics, everybody knew how to set up a Floyd or a Kahler or how to shim a neck or a nut. Heck... these pussies don't even know how to restring one and they wonder why a player would need a double locker. Why??? because they don't play solo's in most of this new Emo gay crap.
        holy crap, is it 2000 again?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          holy crap, is it 2000 again?
          Now THAT is a classic response. G.... you are on top of your game lately.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            But, guitar solos are hard.

So is restringing my guitar.

And not cutting myself, so I can see if I still feel something, that's really hard, too.

Life is so hard.

Comment

Please, stay on topic.

I asked a rhetorical question to make a point. There's no need for anyone to respond.

We already have a lovely trainwreck of a thread.

OH yeah..Emo Phillips had Emo hair.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                Most men are overly sensitive and bigger bitches than women. What happened to men anyway?
                There are quite a few JCF members that need to read and absorb the quote above.
                "POOP"

Comment

Apart from the gay bashing, its just the herd expelling an impurity that doesn't fit. They come and go, but we've got to keep our own dignity intact. We are J/C fans. We're better then the others! So are our guitars!

And for what its worth I'd shred balls around a bunch of suhr/anderson/grolsch/whatever twangin' mutherfuckers with a sky blue squier every day of the week!! *dickwave*

Comment

My Squier Strat is red.
                    Have I got teh gayz?

Comment

Demographic shifts happen on every board and it's inevitable. The sports car boards get "can i fit 20 inch rimz on these cars????", and we get chrome hardware criers and "what $100 pickup should I put in my $200 guitar?"
                      The JCF is doing much better than any car-related board I've seen.

Comment

alright!!!! stick 'em up!!!! this is a thread hijack!!!!
                        everyone grab a hold of your unit and jerk off to cleanse the board!!!!!
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          alright!!!! stick 'em up!!!! this is a thread hijack!!!!
                          everyone grab a hold of your unit and jerk off to cleanse the board!!!!!
                          I've helped to cleanse the board, but now I have to cleanse my keyboard....

Comment

Jg,you are on your game......
                            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

i just cleared up my monitor's complexion-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                Please, stay on topic.

I asked a rhetorical question to make a point. There's no need for anyone to respond.

We already have a lovely trainwreck of a thread.

OH yeah..Emo Phillips had Emo hair.

Perhaps Blaze should come derail it. *sorry.. couldn't resist-----I even tried*
                                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X