The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
    Perhaps Blaze should come derail it. *sorry.. couldn't resist-----I even tried*
    He just might..

Well, I'm about to try and really clense the board. See ya in the PS..fuggit.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
      And for what its worth I'd shred balls around a bunch of suhr/anderson/grolsch/whatever twangin' mutherfuckers with a sky blue squier every day of the week!! *dickwave*
      I've got an Anderson...will you please shred balls around me? :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
        I agree with you Newc. Back in the old days this was a metal forum. I don't care what anybody thinks.. but Jackson/Charvel guitars were developed for metal players and are primarily played by metal players.
        There has definately been an influx of pussies. All this detuning non solo playing horseshit has really diluted what a Jackson/Charvel guitar was designed for. I'm with ya bro. A member posts a pic of a $99.00 sonic blue entry level Squire strat and gets several responses of how cool it is.
        Fuggem. Thats firewood. 21 skinny frets. I don't care what pickups you put in it.. its a kids guitar. Emo all the way.
        I remember the days when we talked metal, we talked about all the cool recognizable Jackson/Charvel graphics, everybody knew how to set up a Floyd or a Kahler or how to shim a neck or a nut. Heck... these pussies don't even know how to restring one and they wonder why a player would need a double locker. Why??? because they don't play solo's in most of this new Emo gay crap.
        Most people don't think of Jackson's as badass metal guitars. Most people think of them as the ghey guitars played in the 80's by sissified boys dressed like girls.

A lot of those the J/C graphics are fucking queer as hell. They are as un-metal as you can get and belong on Christopher Cross and Yanni albums.

As for Blazer and his Squier - he took a piece of shit guitar and is amusing himself by wasting time and money on it. I know I don't give a crap. Most of the stuff he builds and mods seems like firewood to me.

But while we're slammin' creations here and talking about what's really metal or not we can't avoid talking about the most ultra-uber-ghey Jackson ever: Newc's Halford Warrior. The Glen Campbell studs on there has to be the most dorky thing ever put on a guitar. Seriously, that makes Blazer's baby blue Squier look like a blazing, screaming metal machine.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
          Apart from the gay bashing, its just the herd expelling an impurity that doesn't fit. They come and go, but we've got to keep our own dignity intact. We are J/C fans. We're better then the others! So are our guitars!

And for what its worth I'd shred balls around a bunch of suhr/anderson/grolsch/whatever twangin' mutherfuckers with a sky blue squier every day of the week!! *dickwave*
          Feel free to stop on by anytime, my Hello Kitty Squier and I await you.

:ROTF:
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I've soiled myself-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wait... People find setting up Floyds and shimming necks hard? All you need to set up Floyds is a basic understanding of string vs. spring tension. In my opinion double locking systems promote laziness due to you not having to tune your guitar every 5 minutes. I find it funny how my guitar teacher's EBMM goes out of tune when my cheap Jackson is always perfectly in tune. I've shimmed a couple necks just because it made sense. People always think this stuff's hard. All it takes is a little practice.

I hate low tunings. All of my guitars are in E except one in E flat for Nevermore.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Unless you've owned a Roswell, you have not owned a "metal" guitar!
                "POOP"

Comment

I blame emos for our financial crisis. I have already planned several death camps just waiting for funding.
                  "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                  Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                    I don't care what anybody thinks.. but Jackson/Charvel guitars were developed for metal players and are primarily played by metal players.
                    There has definately been an influx of pussies.

YEAH! Fucking pussies!!! These guitars obviously were NOT developed for people who :

1. Wore more makeup than their girlfriends.
                    2. Teased their hair to the moon, with enough hair spray to melt the polar icecaps.
                    3. Pranced around in pink and blue spandex that was 4 sizes too small and so tight that you could see the veins in their ballsacks.
                    4. Posing every chance they got, and practiced more on their cliche' "rock star" moves that playing their instruments.
                    5. Having guitar techs do all their guitar work, FUCKING PUSSIES, learn to change your own strings!
                    6. Non-metal pussies like Jeff Beck, Allan Holdsworth, Jeff Healy, Victor Johnson, etc... FUCK THEM!
                    7. Smile when they play their guitar in a video, It's fucking METAL, NOT SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME!

So glad none of those pussies ever played Jackson/Charvels! :ROTF:

Seriously though (lol), as far as the influx of weirdness, what the hell is the emerging trend around here to put all 15 of your guitars/amps/tampons/whatever in your damn sig?? Are these HC members coming over here and dragging that crappy trend with them? Seriously noone gives a FUCK about your 14 diferent colored Ovations or whatever, and I certainly don't need to be reminded about them all everytime I see you post.

The only sigs that should be allowed should be quotes from BillZ. And that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      Unless you've owned a Roswell, you have not owned a "metal" guitar!
                      And if you don't own a plexi-glass axe you don't like Lou Reed.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Agreed. It's has nothing to do with gender, sexual preference. It has everything to do with respect, and Balzer always whining and singling me out. Sometimes completly unwarranted..like that thread with man ass toilet paper dispenser. I didn't whine about it like he does, and I don't even pull that shit with him. This was a long time coming..he treats everyone like shit.

If I kept jabbing Spiv for years, Spiv would defintely know about it and be vexed to death. He's not poking Spiv..he's always poking me. so fuggums.

Why is K~ even an issue. We always treated each other with the up,most respect and I would go to bat for her any fuggin' day. It's about fuggin' respect!
                        Bill, I'll admit that you're a little coarse sometimes. Maybe he didn't want to just ignore your...um...unique personality. Bottom line is that everyone has an opinion, and no one deserves to be run out of town if they step on the wrong person's toes.

Please don't jab me with your pud! :ROTF:

And I always felt that the glam bands played more BC Rich than Jackson. Just look at some Poison videos.
                        Last edited by Spivonious; 07-10-2009, 02:08 PM.
                        Scott

Comment

Spiv.."Please don't jab me with your pud! :ROTF:"

I will start a Manowar tribute band and impale you with my broadsword..made by Jackson.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            And I always felt that the glam bands played more BC Rich than Jackson. Just look at some Poison videos.
                            Could be, but if you remember Vinnie Vincent, and what Warren & Robbin looked like "back in the day" you'll understand that there were plenty of times that I was more than a little embarrassed at who was playing Jacksons and how much makeup, spandex, and hairspray they were wearing.

If you don't I'll be glad to post pics.

I never found "hair metal" to be very metal at all, and there were plenty of Charvel/Jacksons in the hands of "hair metal" guitarists. Lovely pink and orange and all of that.

Comment

Nothing wrong with detuning. Iommi did it back in the early days and it's brutal. Where everyone got lost in that was the ever-increasing gain and poor tone. Iommi had crushing riffs, Geezer didn't have to mimic the guitar to add any balls, and Bill Ward's kick didn't sound like a wall clock

Today it's bees-in-a-bottle and tic-tac kicks and guit-bass.

But that's another tirade entirely.

Yes, granted, Jackson "grew up" with hair farmers and pretty-boys. Today they're aimed squarely at what is supposed to be "music for the man's man" - the whole "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" thing. Skulls and fire and all this Death crap, but why are there so many people on this board who shun a particular model simply because they might have to put a measly $100 into it to replace a perfectly good piece of hardware that is of a color they don't like?

Why the hate for the KV5 just because it has a Floyd? Why the hate for the KV2T just because it doesn't have the 6-inline head? Why all the fuss over a Rhoads having a top-mounted control plate - WHEN RANDY FUCKING DESIGNED IT THAT WAY!

I don't see posts from Jeri whining about the rosewood board and moto inlays on her RR5. I don't see Anna or ~K~ ragging about the trivial cosmetics of a given model.

So we've gone from the time of guys wearing more makeup than girls to girls having more balls than guys?

And I've owned a USA Roswell - a true "Metal" guitar. Sounded like a dobro. Had the nut been higher, it woulda been a dobro. Had I not sold it, the nut would have been replaced and it would have been used as a dobro.

And I've never seen Glenn Campbell wearing spikes and studs. As I recall, Rhinestones were big in Country. The Halford has the same spikes and pyramidal studs that were commonplace back when Metal was king (before Crue traded it all in for spandex and everyone else followed).
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

When Anthrax hit and Spitz had all those Jacksons,I knew then I wanted one.That was about 23 years ago and I still would'nt want anything else.It started to waver when all the flannel shirts started showing up........................
                                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                                X