X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
    Spell Forgiven right and you'll be forgiven :P
    No!

Is that the Bill Z Bub model acoustic..I want that. It already has a built-in glory hole. ALL it needs is a Dimarzio distortion pup and pentagram inlays!!!

I want it sumbitches!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dont cry too much...esp and schecter are getting way more emos!I prefer to let these guys maybe sell a little more but keep it more metal around here.The emo kids dont give a shit about good guitars they only want white les pauls with emg so they can palm mute in drop b while still lookin classy.METAL IS SHARP AND PRECISE!IT NEEDS THE GOOD TOOLS! thats why us, young real metalheads go to the jackson side after realising esp is only cool cause everybodys favorite band plays one.after few looks you can see that most est artist hide a jackson in the studios. anyways cheers guys! check out my band! www.myspace.com/sinistervengeance
      I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
        Whiny pussy "Emo" fags playing their "drop C" tuned Jackson guitars through 2 distortion pedals into a high-gain amp with no midrange and so much bass that the speaker cones are banging off the grille cloth to the beat of a shitty sounding drum set and no guitar solos, instead of playing "metal" like a Jackson is intended for.

That's what I got, anyway.

wait... wait I'm taking notes.. Drop C... ok, two distortion pedals.. uh question is it ok if one pedal is a line 6 Uber Metal and the second is a DOD death metal pedal? Which should I put first? High gain amp, got it. no mids ok, and turn up the bass on full.

ok got it.... but that's going to sound like shit... OOooh. gotcha

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Please someone photoshop the Nelsons with the Jackson: The Bloodline logo.

What's the difference between Emo and Screamo? Is it OK to like Screamo? I like Trivium and Avenged Sevenfold. Are they Screamo or Emo?

Shit, I'm not that discrimintating - its all metal to me.
          You know, I had a thread about the Nelsons playing Jacksons... I might just have to do some photoshopping tonight
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
            You know, I had a thread about the Nelsons playing Jacksons... I might just have to do some photoshopping tonight
            wasn't Brett Garsed playing lead for them back then?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              uh question is it ok if one pedal is a line 6 Uber Metal and the second is a DOD death metal pedal?
              (slaps forehead)

No, no, NO! Do I have to illustrate everything to everyone here?

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
                (slaps forehead)

You are clearly not fucking around with that pedalboard!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
                  (slaps forehead)

Don't all of the knobs have to be dimed?:ROTF:
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I got a "BFMV" album as a gift a couple years ago, "The Poison". The lyrics are ridiculously bad, but I have to admit that they have some cool riffs. They may be part of the metalcore trend, but they're one of the better bands.

Example of horrible lyrics from "The End"

Your scent reminds me of a place we used to go
                    The kisses placed upon my neck show signs of, no return!
                    The bed we fucked in, smells the same, and now the the stench is fading
                    The taste of you inside my mouth remains but still I'm hearing
                    Scott

Comment

• It's not the Nelsons, but these guys are almost as metal...

Comment

• That's the "Bloodline" alright, Jazznoise!
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

• I'd take them instead of emos, still. At least they are metal in less obvious ways, such as killing the earth with their hairspray, not pretending to be somehwat reminiscent of 'metal' with their pointy beater guitars, 'dark' poetry, 'dark' lyrics, pukeworthy inward 'singing', piece of shit screaming and retarded beyond belief breakdowns.

My despise for the 'shit' genre is unparalled. Not even by Bill.
                          Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                          Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
                            Yeah, I don't understand the problem with Floyds. When I ordered my Custom Shop, I wouldn't have it any other way:

I'd be all over that if it didn't have a floyd.
                            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• If only the floyd were black... One can dream.
                              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

• well aren't you guys silly : )
                                lol.....
                                going to have to agree with the crap genre that include everything with 'core' and screamo... it sucks sooooo bad its like a recording of someone who has really really bad food poisoning : ( and i have to agree with the bfmv / trivium / avengedfold thing, they're definitely not very good bands! I would have to say they are a lot better than anything like as i lay dying or job for a cowboy... but they still suck. I'm sadly going to have to admit though that sometimes I enjoy some nu-metal ( just because that's really what I used to listen to a lot ) and sometimes modern pop isn't that bad ( lol shameful to admit ) and I really like pop from the 70s 80s and 90s, like tears for fears
                                soooooooooooo I guess I shouldn't be talking but, I still really enjoy my metal, and I think it is a shame that alot of the crap genre is being labeled metal to others, I find it appalling!!! Sometimes I really do want to hurt those kids with their metalcore deathcore crap claiming to be melodic death metal... anyway thats my opinion, hopefully I'm not too much of a pussy for not only liking zZa metal, but I really could careless. = p
                                Last edited by ZaeYeL; 07-15-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X