The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZaeYeL View Post
    Sometimes I really do want to hurt those kids with their metalcore deathcore crap claiming to be melodic death metal...
    Coughkiddiesofbodomcough :ROTF:
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

• Still wish that floyd was black. Or better, if that acoustic had a TOM. Would save me money having to bring that guitar to my proffesional tech who does tech work for big name bands (that random hairy dude working part-time).
      Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

• Fuck me, I stop paying attention for a while and look what breaks out.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• My Jackson guitars dont say "Michael" I'm going with I'vebeenhad's henceforth. Oh wait a min...
          Sam

Comment

• This thread is awesome!

Comment

• I think we may be a bit over the hill but not going downhill

Comment

• This shit's old - I thought we were over the black hardware issue.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

• I went through this thread again, fucking classic.

Someone needs to index these threads so once they get buried, we can find them with little worry. I know we had a "Memorable Posts" thread, but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    This shit's old - I thought we were over the black hardware issue.

I thought we all agreed, chrome hardware is too happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post

I thought we all agreed, chrome hardware is too happy.

Thankyou for reminding us that shite band exist.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        Fuck me, I stop paying attention for a while and look what breaks out.
                        No shit. I didn't even know there were emos around. Who the fuck let them in?

:think:
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          I'm intrigued - who the hell are they?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            And of the fantastic ABBA breakdown in that song.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              I'm intrigued - who the hell are they?
                              Well, you asked -
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't blame me, Endrik posted it first....

Comment

• No idea who they are, I watched it with the sound down, and the first thing I notice is some spastic headbanging in front of a couple of keyboard-thingies (sampler?).
                                This tells me several things:

1. This band are shit. Keyboards are for bands like Bronski Beat. End of story.

2. The spastic is um, a spastic. I wonder if he has worked out the mysterious connection between him headbanging in front of the keyboards and those nosebleeds he keeps getting?

3. They can't pull their trousers up properly. One thing that really pisses me off is people who wear skinny jeans with their arse hanging out. If you wear tight jeans, they should be tight all the way , not with a sagging gusset, it just looks like you've parked your breakfast or that your helper hasn't been there when you got dressed.
                                And why do people wear those jeans and then get all upset when I leap out and pull them down to their knees shouting "Hubba Hubba! It's a-buggerin' time!!!!" They ought to make their fucking minds up, either they want it or they don't, sending out mixed signals is sooooo confusing for the inner rapist.

4. My pubes are longer than their hair. So they must be all about 15, living with their Mum, and probably all gaymos.
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X