The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
    Fuck me, I stop paying attention for a while and look what breaks out.
    Auntie Shob-bop-de-doo-wop, where ya been? Time off for good behaviour? Please tell me you've let Mistress Shobet beat you with the tawse?

Glad you are about anyway, I need a witness for my upcoming Civil Ceremony with Wilksy-Baby, I want to make it OFFICIAL, will you be there? I've mentioned it several times, but he's not once pulled me up about it and called me a Gay Troll, so I take this to be him acting all coy and giving me the come-on. He's so romantic and old-fashioned like that.

I have a little surprise for him too in the pipeline (no, not that pipe), he's going to be overjoyed. We'll have His 'n' Her's guitars when my KV with ghost flames arrives! Heeeeeyyyyy! We could form a band, a bit like Wings crossed with Abba!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
      Well, you asked -
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't blame me, Endrik posted it first....
      that was awesome! It has everything a guy could want in a song - vox that sound like the dude's about to blow a foo-foo valve; an expansive clean vocal section with stringy sounding keys; breakdowns!!!1; a techno section that can be easily converted to a ringtone INCLUDING a Cher-style believe-after-love-after-love vocal effect - AWESOME!!; matching hairstyles; band uniforms; a new guitarists' dance style to take the world by storm, one that will be even HUGER than that gnu-metal doubled-over-bobbing-with-your-axe-on-your-laces thing and even BIGGER than the holding-the-guitar-at-weird-angles-while-you-look-pensively-at-the-sky thing the guys from Korn useta do in their vids!

R0x0rz!!

Thank you Endo. I can't thank you enough....already!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• You are welcome G, It's my pleasure to introduce people to crabcore
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          the entire world is becoming pussified imho so its only fitting that Jackson players follow. Most men are overly sensitive and bigger bitches than women. What happened to men anyway?

too much Oprahs and Dr Phill BS
          http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAEM1C9QVJ.DTL :think:
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
            Well, you asked -
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't blame me, Endrik posted it first....

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              You are welcome G, It's my pleasure to introduce people to crabcore
              It's your pleasure to listen to that shit too. What's next Endy , a little Crazy Town? You're slippin' hard man. You should give me a call before you're unsavable.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                It's your pleasure to listen to that shit too. What's next Endy , a little Crazy Town? You're slippin' hard man. You should give me a call before you're unsavable.
                Yeah, every time I call you I get healed as you always blast some New Found Glory :ROTF:
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• While I am a self proclaimed pussy, I dont whine here. sure, I am a pussy. I dont play hardcore metal. I do own and play jacksons. I dont play air supply songs on them, (although I thought about doing it once just to see what would happen ) but I dont play Slayer on them either.

I am on the lighter side of the Jackson crowd. Def Lep, Journey, STYX, Bon Jovi, Kansas, Priest, TSO, Great White, Tesla, ZZ Top, yea yea, I know, I know. ....I am a pussy. But my Jacksons Rock.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• fukk that shit Tone, you listen to whatever twirls your beanie, that's what it's all about.

Comment

fukk that shit Tone, you listen to whatever twirls your beanie, that's what it's all about.
                      I love it when you talk dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        Yeah, every time I call you I get healed as you always blast some New Found Glory :ROTF:
                        in reality, if my ears physically hear something like New Found Glory Hole, I only have about 12 seconds to make it to the spot of the equipment that's playing it to turn it off or I will actually die on the spot. Be it at home or in a bar, it doesn't matter, it's like kryptonite.

Comment

in reality, if my ears physically hear something like New Found Glory Hole, I only have about 12 seconds to make it to the spot of the equipment that's playing it to turn it off or I will actually die on the spot. Be it at home or in a bar, it doesn't matter, it's like kryptonite.
                          For me, my musical Kryptonite is ANY fuckin thing that is Country, cross over country, something that resembles country, something that might be country or anything that has anything to do with country music.

Fuk that shit. I cant stand it.

Comment

• depends on the band doing it for me. The Stones and black Crowes have done some catchy country type stuff that works for me. Duane Allman, couple of other guys, and how can you deny the awesome power that is the Blues brothers version of "Rawhide" -lol
                            I know what you mean about country though, it's El Headacheo for me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              I love it when you talk dirty.
                              you should hear me and Endy on the phone.

Comment

you should hear me and Endy on the phone.
                                Dont tease me like that. I get all tingley. Like when I eat ice cream too fast.......but it hurts so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X