The JCF crowd's going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JCF crowd's going downhill

WTH happened to the Jackson crowd? I thought this was a brand devoted to fucking Metal and the people who play it? Who let the Emos in, and why are these pussies playing Jacksons?
    I've noticed a marked increase in pussification lately, and it's fucking sickening!

I'd expect this kinda crying on an Emo board, but I've seen far too many people pissing and moaning about the simplest of bullshit - chrome hardware on USA production models; poor babies might have to actually tune a guitar once in a while; don't like the look of something on a guitar that's only held on with fucking screws so they'll never ever buy it in a billion years with a cherry on top; too busy to learn how to properly set up a Floyd Rose so they cry whenever a new model comes out that doesn't have a tuneomatic; the latest Charvel USA Limited Color isn't Black; etc.

WTF?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Newc,

I seldomly agree with you and I'm not here - only because I'm also a newb. When I was younger I only wanted to play a NON-FLOYDED guitar(I still keep one as a backup(ok about 5)).

The only reason I'm not totally into slayer is JH's lack of ability to make any musical sense, the newer bands because of the cookie monster vocals. Anyone can sound tough tuning to drop z.

However the true spirit of metal does live on ..... They're are many bands and even a few board members toting the flag of true heavy metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been seriously thinking about getting a charvel, I even contacted a board member about buying his ~ but that fell through ................... So I got another KE2, ebony board, nech thru, sharkfin, floyded beauty .......

Fuck the whining, play metal!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Matt hates EMO!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

With the exception of a few members, I think we all still share a love of Jacksons, guitars, and metal.

I think we need to break up threads before they get out of hand, like the latest one with Blazer. Would it have happened eventually? Yeah, probably, but it sure wasn't helped by Bill PMing everyone the links to his hentai and everyone piling on.

I find it hard to believe the JCF would accept K's sex change but not a guy with some obvious emotional problems.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          I find it hard to believe the JCF would accept K's sex change but not a guy with some obvious emotional problems.
          Very good point. Blazer's sexual preference should have never even entered the conversation. I do think at one time, several threads ago, I told him he needed to go out and get some pussy. Frankly, if "dick" will calm him down, then get busy. But honestly, I don't give a shit if he's gay, bi, heterosexual, whateverthefuck.

P.S. Not nearly as many people accepted Karyn's change as they let on.
          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

Marks right on the money here, ~k~ made a decision and it's obviously right for her. However many might find a problem with this, I certainly don't(nice rack, girl(hahahahahahahah)).

As I've stated again and again, we're all fuckin human - I've got my hangups and SG's got his .............

Of course we're all going downhill, you're riding shotgun.

Fuck it - the world is going to hell, you may have noticed. If the few of us kindred brothers can't find a way to co-exist, then how should anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              Very good point. Blazer's sexual preference should have never even entered the conversation. I do think at one time, several threads ago, I told him he needed to go out and get some pussy. Frankly, if "dick" will calm him down, then get busy. But honestly, I don't give a shit if he's gay, bi, heterosexual, whateverthefuck.

Agreed. It's has nothing to do with gender, sexual preference. It has everything to do with respect, and Balzer always whining and singling me out. Sometimes completly unwarranted..like that thread with man ass toilet paper dispenser. I didn't whine about it like he does, and I don't even pull that shit with him. This was a long time coming..he treats everyone like shit.

If I kept jabbing Spiv for years, Spiv would defintely know about it and be vexed to death. He's not poking Spiv..he's always poking me. so fuggums.

Why is K~ even an issue. We always treated each other with the up,most respect and I would go to bat for her any fuggin' day. It's about fuggin' respect!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                  I've got my hangups and SG's got his .............
                  I will not boink a chick in the poop chute. I also don't want my pooper violated. Anything else?
                  "POOP"

Comment

the entire world is becoming pussified imho so its only fitting that Jackson players follow. Most men are overly sensitive and bigger bitches than women. What happened to men anyway?

too much Oprahs and Dr Phill BS
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Matt hates EMO!!

Is that a trans-sexual? Or is that what emo's are? :think:
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        chrome hardware on USA production models WTF?
                        I'm guilty of this, but it's something that's easily fixed. Black hardware is not hard to obtain.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                          Of course we're all going downhill, you're riding shotgun.
                          and shotgun is covered in piss!
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post

Hmmm ..Let me get this straight. You find it hard to believe most people accept a mature, accountable, family person, who treats everyone with respect. Who made a change to better their personal life over a ..well as you put it "A guy with some obvious emotional problems". One of those "problems" being borderline pedophila..and treats everyone like shit.

So, please, respectfully explain to me the comparison..:think:

Just as it was your intent to bring me into this thread. I was my intention to reveal what I did in that thread, and I would do it agian..especially with a delusional, constant whining asshole.

Comment

Chrome hardware makes me cry. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X