• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    That would be me.
    I know - I was totally joking, bro.

Comment

• This thread makes for some awesome time killing whilst in class. Veeeery entertaining. Btw, I think Im gonna go home after school, take out one of my guitars, put on some Yanni, and play along while taking a break every couple of minutes to touch myself. This thread has been so inspiring.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        This thread makes for some awesome time killing whilst in class. Veeeery entertaining. Btw, I think Im gonna go home after school, take out one of my guitars, put on some Yanni, and play along while taking a break every couple of minutes to touch myself. This thread has been so inspiring.
        That sounds like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by newc View Post

Wth happened to the jackson crowd? I thought this was a brand devoted to fucking metal and the people who play it? Who let the emos in, and why are these pussies playing jacksons?
          I've noticed a marked increase in pussification lately, and it's fucking sickening!

I'd expect this kinda crying on an emo board, but i've seen far too many people pissing and moaning about the simplest of bullshit - chrome hardware on usa production models; poor babies might have to actually tune a guitar once in a while; don't like the look of something on a guitar that's only held on with fucking screws so they'll never ever buy it in a billion years with a cherry on top; too busy to learn how to properly set up a floyd rose so they cry whenever a new model comes out that doesn't have a tuneomatic; the latest charvel usa limited color isn't black; etc.

Wtf?
          floyd rose forever!!!

Comment

That sounds like me.
            Wow, that's what I thought too!!! J/K bro..

Comment

That sounds like me.
              I thought you were Yanni. :think:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X