Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck the bullshit it's time to throw down .............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the bullshit it's time to throw down .............

Alright, you've seen Newc's thread and while that might be valid to some extent .........

I've also met and interacted with some really cool motherfuckers, only because of this board.

Most notably JDR(Daniel) and also Axewielder, I also hold an open door invite to anyone other than Blazer(BUTT BOY).

Vass has been a good friend and countless others, I happen to like most of you all(Rsmacker - settle down).

I have had many PM's with BillZ and several others(Toejams moobs), Fuck is it so strange to actually enjoy being a member here?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

What??? I'm not in your list. Well fuck you!

Scott

Comment

YES DAMMIT!

I gotta poop, and that is a good thing..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've been pretty busy lately with some personal matters. I got your message that you lost my phone number. I'll PM it to you.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Jay, right back at you. This place is a positive, period. Are there some miserable folks? Yeah, but they weed themselves out. I've learned so much here about my instrument & how to play it, as well as plenty of other things, that if it all went away tomorrow I'd still be way, way ahead of the game.

I do see Newc's point as well, and I view his post as more of a reminder- "Save the drama fo yo mamma." Always good advice.

Comment

You guys make wanna to touch myself!

I'm not gay. I just always have my hand down my pants because I like rolling my built-in Ben Wahs around in my hands for stress therapy. Jack the Riffer told about this. He's like a guardian angel..with balls.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I enjoy this board because it's not full of silly teenagers. ...Wait a second!

In all seriousness, I enjoy the community and that people here actually punctuate their sentences and use correct grammar. Plus I like Jacksons.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Im a sadist i actually look forward to billz ripping the shit out of some douche.
                It's that banter that makes the jcf such a great forum to be a part of.
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                  Vass has been a good friend and countless others, I happen to like most of you all(Rsmacker - settle down).
                  You said it was love, you heartless bastard.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    YES DAMMIT!

I gotta poop, and that is a good thing..
                    On the blazer thread you said you had pink foam coming out of your ass I can't see pooping beeing a good thing
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                      On the blazer thread you said you had pink foam coming out of your ass I can't see pooping beeing a good thing
                      It was a good thing at that time. Since then I've pooped 317 times..

Comment

this place is always good for a laugh....tnx bill again.

Comment

Working...
                        X